~Chapter 18~

~The day after next~
*Third POV*
The time came to where Alesha was then released from the hospital. They put her in a wheelchair and wheeled her out to David's car as she was still sore from the surgery.

They went and collected their stuff from Alesha's mum's house and headed off to David's place.

Once they pulled up at David's house. David helped her out the car and sat her on the crème colored sofa. "Are you sure you're ok?" David asked closing the front door. "Yes, David I'm fine you don't have to keep asking." Alesha replied patting the cushion next to her. David sat down next to her and put his head on her lap.

"What about BGT? You heard the doctor say that you can't work for two weeks." He questioned as she ran her fingers through his brown hair.

"I'm sure Simonwill put someone in place like how he did for Amanda with Carmen Electra in 2012. I just wonder who?" She replied.

*At Simanda's residence they moved in together 1 month after Dalesha got together*

Simon was in his office doing fill ins and rearrangements for BGT.
Amanda was out with the girls and Eric.

He read over the list of all people he could put in place of Alesha while she was recovering.

Kylie Minogue
Rita Ora
Charlie XCX
Jessie J
Ellie Goulding
Leona Lewis
Nicole Scherzinger

His concentration was interrupted by his ringing phone. He answered it to hear on the other end was Amelia Brown one of the other producers of BGT saying they already have a fill in.
"Well who is the fill in?" He questioned impatiently.

"Since the others are busy with albums and tours the only free one we could get was Cheryl Cole." Amelia replied.

"What! No way!! You can't put her on the panel I'd rather it just be me David and Amanda before I let her on the panel!!" Simon angrily said into the phone.

"It's already settled Simon she said she'd do it and we already have her name on the sign. With auditions on Tomorrow it's to late to change it. I have to go now Bye." Amelia replied before hanging up the phone and leaving an angry Simon on the other end.

Simon let out an annoyed sigh and pushed his hair back. What was he gonna do.

______________________________________

Ok so I know this is a bit rushed but I wanted to get something out for this book while I'm working on my two one-shot books and another book. Yes I'm bringing Cheryl into this story because I have some big plans for this book.

But anywho stay AWESOME you AWESOME PEOPLE Bye-Bye👋❤️