~Chapter 12~

*Author's POV*

It was the morning after the events of yesterday (the previous chapter) after the repairman fixed the window.

*Alesha POV*
I woke up on top of David on the sofa placing a small kiss on his lips. I'm so lucky to have a man like him in my life. What did I ever do to deserve him. I smile at him while he's sleeping getting getting up and going up stairs to take a shower.

 I smile at him while he's sleeping getting getting up and going up stairs to take a shower

I gather all of my clothes and go into the bathroom starting the hot water. I took off all of my clothes and stepped into the shower letting the hot water cover my entire body as I lathered up and washed off the soap I stayed and thought. My head filled with thoughts. I got so deep into thinking that I didn't even notice David come into the bathroom.

*David POV*
I woke up from my slumber on the sofa. I stood up and stretched and walked towards the stair case onto to trip hit my foot on the coffee table in front of the sofa. I cursed and hissed in pain then after while the pain faded and I continued to go upstairs.

Once in my bedroom I hear the shower running I poked my head into the bathroom to only see Alesha with her eyes closed looking up as the water sprinkled on her face and trickled down her body. She looked so bloody sexy I blushed at the site of her and a bunch of dirty thoughts filled my mind felt my shorts tighten I quietly cursed clearing the thoughts away while looking down at the bulge showing through my shorts.

I looked up and say Alesha staring are me. "Well are you just gonna stand there and watch or are you gonna come join me." She said sassily and started giggling. I blushed even more while taking off my clothes and joining her in the shower I winced as the extremely hot water hit me. "Jesus Christ woman how do you shower with the water this hot." I said turning her to look at me she just smiled and laughed. "Oh don't be suck a baby it's not that hot." She replied squeezing some of her peach scented soap in her hands and rubbed it on my chest going in circle motions. "Yeah because it's not as hot as you." I said while smiling and looking down into her brown eyes. "That was literally the cheesiest thing I've ever heard you say." She said while standing on her her tippy toes and we share a passionate kiss.

" She said while standing on her her tippy toes and we share a passionate kiss