~Chapter 16~

At Simon and Amanda's house. After they left the hospital.

*Simon POV*
Amanda and I arrived home after an hour drive from visiting Alesha. Lately she has been acting really weird and she won't tell me what's wrong.

"Mandy babe what's going on? You've been acting really strange lately." I asked while turning off the car.

"Oh uhh nothing everything is fine just been a bit err tired with what all has been going on." She said stumbling over her words. She does that when she's lying she's not telling me something.

"Mandy you're a bad liar what is really going on." I said sternly and took hold of her hand. She took a deep breathe in and so braced myself. "Si i'm 2 months pregnant." she blurted out. I felt my body overcome with shock, I couldn't say anything or feel anything. I put my head down on the steering wheel and sighed trying to gather myself. I'm not ready for this baby especially after the drama I put up with to get full custody over my son Eric.

*Third POV*

"Si... are you ok." Amanda said with a shaky voice. Simon took a deep breathe then let it out. "Amanda..I-I just don't know what to say i'm not ready for another child after all the stuff I had to go through with Lauren for custody over Eric." He said clearly frustrated. "B-but Simon you said that you wanted to have kids together." Amanda said her voice shaky and full of tears.

"Yes but after we're married I'm not ready for a kid."

Amanda got out of the car leaving Simon alone in the car. She ran to the front door of the house with her key and opened the door.

Simon frustratedly put his head down on the steering wheel.

*Amanda POV*
Once I got inside I immediately ran up stairs to Simon and I's bedroom and locked the door. I threw my myself onto the bed and started crying even more. How could he say he doesn't want our child. He said he wanted kids with me but now he's changed his mind. What if he doesn't love me anymore. I cried harder into my pillow.

*Simons POV*

I got out of the car and went after Amanda. I went up stairs to go to our room "Manda babe I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it that way. Let me in babe." I said banging on the door.

All of a sudden I see the door fly open in the doorway I saw Amanda with a tear stained face. "I forgive you but you sleep on the couch tonight." I felt a blanket being shoved towards my way and the door shut again. Did she just kick me out of 'OUR' room? I sighed and went back downstairs "Women are complicated." I whispered to myself as I took off my shoes and decided to make myself comfortable since I'm not gonna be in 'my' own bed.

*2 hours later Third POV*
Amanda was struggling to fall asleep in the bed alone. She got up and went to Simon's drawer and pulled out one of his white button ups. She took off her top and slipped on Simon's button up all the way and rolled up the sleeves as it was to big for her small figure. She slide her blonde hair back into a ponytail. She went to lay back down for another 20 minutes but she still couldn't fall asleep.

Amanda got up and made her way downstairs and saw Simon sleeping on the chair with the blanket beside him. She climbed on-top of him and pulled the blanket over the both of them and snuggled into his chest.

____________________________________________________________________________________
Ok so this is a filler chapter and I also wanted to write something Simanda.

Stay AWESOME you AWESOME people bye-bye 👋💜