~Chapter 22~

*Third POV*
At the auditions a warm feud could be heard down the hall in Simon's dressing room as everyone was on break. David and Ant sighed and rolled their eyes at the on going conflict. "Seriously this is the second time this weekend." Dec whispered as everyone listened to the argument.

"You know what have it your way then! Miss 'I don't mean any trouble I just want to be wit me frenmie Simie!'" Amanda shouted doing a bad mock impression of Cheryl. Ant and Dec cringed at the bad geordie accent while Stephen and his camera crew awkwardly listened as they ate.

"We all know you both want each other! So if you're gonna shag again I'd rather not be around for it!" Amanda shakily shouted on the verge of tears. Slamming Simon's dressing room door and the sound of her clicking heels could be heard and followed by the sound of her room door slamming.

*Simon POV*
I sighed as I heard the door slam leaving Cheryl and I alone in the room. "Simon I-" "Save it!" I harshly cut into Cheryl's sentence. I had grown sick of her already and we still had the rest of the show to do. "But Simo-"

"I said SAVE IT! You know I love her and yet you still force yourself onto me! What we had is gone now and it's never going to return!" I shouted and opened my dressing room door. "Get out and you're fired." I lowly said pulling her by her arm and forcing her out. I closed the door back and sat on the makeup chair in front of the mirror.

I heard a knock at my door and groaned. "Cheryl go away."

I heard the door open and close. "I'm not Cheryl but I can be if you want me too." David said jokingly. I shook my head and smiled at his antics. David turned my chair to face towards him.
"Tell me what's been going on between you, Cheryl, and Amanda. Be honest" He said seriously leaning against the wall. I sighed and decided to tell him everything from the beginning. "Well Cheryl and I used to go o-"

"I already know that. I mean what was the reason for this whole dispute that just happened." He said interrupting my sentence. I'm guessing Alesha informed him of our past. "Cheryl came in and forced herself onto me then Amanda came in and thought we had did something. I don't want to stress her out more because a lot has been going on lately." I sighed leaving out that Amanda was pregnant.

"Wanna talk about what has been going on that's 'a lot?' We have 5 more minutes." He offered but I declined.

"No thanks I'd rather not talk about. I'm just glad I have a friend like you Dave." I said standing up and hugging his tall frame.

"Just know I'm always here when you're ready." He said returning the hug. I honestly have the most amazing friends.

*Amanda POV*
After I got to my dressing I began to cry. He was having a full blown make out session with her after he promised that nothing was going on. I went over to my makeup station