~Chapter 9~

*Author's POV*
The judges had just got finished judging an absolutely terrible act just when they saw a female contestant come on stage she looked about 5'7 had brown curly hair brown eyes and wore a Britain flag printed tank top with short shorts and white converses on. "Hello and what's your name." Amanda chirped into her mic. "My name is Jasmine and I am 26 years of age and I am from Manchester and I work in a shoe shoppe." said the girl. "And what will you be doing for us today." Alesha said smiling. "I'm gonna be singing." the girl replied. "Ok good luck." Alesha said while sitting back taking a sip of water. (Play song)

As the song Jasmine was singing to Alesha cheered. "That's my favorite song!!" Alesha while smiling hard. She and Amanda started dancing started dancing making the crowd laugh and cheer touching their guys on the shoulders somewhat seductively.

David an Simon turned to face the girls who were laughing dancing seductively towards them. Both of them blushed and felt their pants get a bit tighter. Alesha then mouthed "Look but don't touch don't touch don't touch don't touch." causing David to bite his lip.

Alesha then smiled and pointed towards the stage while she and Amanda still danced. Then a group of well built male dancers came out in only waistcoats and pants that looked really tight showing a bulge. They came up to the judging panel and took off their waistcoats. And handed them to the judges and returned to the stage dancing sassily behind Jasmine.

When the song finished everyone was on their feet clapping and cheering. "That's was amazing and the dancers were amazing as well." Amanda said into her mic while smiling.

"Yeah I agree with Amanda and that's one of my favorites and you did absolutely amazing on it well done, David?" Alesha said looking over at David who was smiling like a little kid who just woke up on Christmas morning to a tree full of presents. "That was so sassy and extraordinary I absolutely loved it." David said loudly into his mic while doing a zig zag snap sequence making everyone in the audience laugh. "I have never heard that song before but your performance was great and you Jasmine are a little mink aren't you." Simon said pointing to Jasmine "Well let's take a vote." Simon finished. "Congratulations you have 4 yeses!!" David said smiling.

Then they all went on a hour break Simon, Amanda, Alesha, and David sat in the lounge room. The guys sat in their makeup chairs getting touch ups and the girls sat across the room in the black chairs" What is up with the girls today." Simon asked David as his makeup artist finished putting powder on his face. "I have no idea but Alesha has been being quite 'frisky' she and Amanda have been giggling all day like little school girls." David replied. "Ok first TMI and second wanna go ask them about it." he said while looking over at David. " Did you just say TMI." David said while laughing. " Yeah isn't that what the kids say nowadays i'm just trying to stay hip with the kids.'' Simon said said trying to sound cool only to make David laugh a bit harder. "Please don't ever say that again." David said making both their makeup artists laugh. Simon just rolled his eyes and put his glasses back on. " I'll talk to Amanda you talk to Alesha but we have to separate them so they don't think we're on to them." Simon spoke a bit quieter. They both walked over to the girls. " Can I have a word with you real quick babe." Simon said to Amanda. "Sure come on." Amanda said while standing up and walking with Simon to the other side of the room leaving David and Alesha on the other side.

" Alright now what in the hell is going on." Simon asked Amanda. " Oh nothing really just a game Alesha and I have been playing." Amnda blurted out forgetting that she was talking to Simon. She quickly covered her mouth. " I wasn't supposed to tell you that." she said with her voice muffled by her hands.

"What!! Explain. Now." Simon said firmly. Amanda shook her head and started smiling. "If you don't tell me now i'll have no choice but to do this." and with that Simon grabbed Amanda and started tickling her all over causing her to laugh loudly and bring attention to her and Simon. " OK OK OK i'll tell you if you s-stop." Amanda said trying to catch her breathe as Simon stopped tickling her. "Explain"
"OK so Alesha and I made a bet to see who can turn each of you on the most." Amanda blubbered out. "Well it's pretty clear Alesha won she's been turning David on all day." Simon said pointing over to David and Alesha making out again.

Amanda just laughed. "What's so funny?" Simon questioned Amanda. "She doesn't know I wasn't really trying I just wanted a few more Dalesha pictures for the fans." Amanda said while taking her phone out and snapping a picture of the two. Simon just shook his head while smiling down.

*Alesha POV*
I told David everything about me and Amanda's plan. All he did was stare shockingly at me. "Hello David." I said trying snapping my fingers. I then kissed him making him come back to reality. He then surprisingly returned the kiss I then sat down provokingly on top of him while still kissing him. "Get a room." Ant and Dec shouted at the same time. "Ok we will." David spoke back while picking me up while my arms and legs were still wrapped around him as he took us to my dressing room. We then played Strip-poker. It eventually resulted in my being partially naked in only my black bra and black laced panties and David only in his boxers. "I want you so bad right now." He said while biting his lip. I then started dancing seductively close to him when he then reached out to pull me onto him I stopped him. " Nu Hu Hu you Can Look but Can't Touch." I said seductively into his ear. Let's just say we needed to change clothes.

______________________________________________________________
Yay finally it took me Four Days FOUR.
But yes I did get inspired by the song and thought of a whole plot to go along with it.

But anywho As Always Stay AWESOME you AWESOME People 👋BYE-BYE👋