~Chapter 10~

*1 Month later at 9:30pm*

*Alesha POV*

I was at David's house and we were on the creme colored sofa watching the telly. As David was turning the channel just then I saw the news channel with my ex's mugshot on screen." Dave go back to the news." I said curiously. "Umm... Okay." he said while switching back. I was never a person to sit and watch the news.  "Michael Harvey jr otherwise known as MC Harvey has been arrested after reportedly after abusing his ex-girlfriend Alesha Dixon  singer, rapper, model, television presenter and talent show judge on Britain's Got Talent. He is now in custody of the police his court day is set for-" the reporter spoke on the telly before she could finish we heard a loud crash of thunder then the power went out. I turned to David and gave him a worried expression.

*Author's POV*

Alesha wasn't very fond of thunderstorms. She never liked them since she was a little girl. "I'm going to go get some torches ok darling." David said while standing up. "Ok but I-I'm coming along." Alesha said nervously while standing up. "Ok but stay close i don't want you to bump into anything." he said while grabbing her hand. They walked through the dark house with a few thuds and thumps before they made it to the supply closet. David opened the door to the closet he and Alesha then frantically looked for the torches in the dark closet.

As soon as they found them and turned them on there was a loud crash from upstairs. Alesha screamed and held onto David tightly. "Hey hey calm down shorty." David said comforting Alesha while hugging her and planting small kisses on her head. "I have to go see what it is Lesha." David said while lifting up her chin face to face with his and kissed her softly. "I'm going with." Alesha said trying to clear her throat of the fear. "Alright just stay close behind me and here." David said handing her a baseball bat while grabbing a pistol himself. "Wait why do you get the gun?" Alesha said while pointing the flashlight at David. "It's a team work thing and plus at times you can have a bit of a temper-." David said trailing off a bit on his sentence. "Oh shut up." Alesha said while pushing him a bit. "See told you." David said. "Alesha sighed and pushed David towards the stairs and said "There's someone in the house and a broken window upstairs and we are just here bickering over a pistol and a bat."

*David POV*

Alesha was right we were just bickering over a piece of smoothed out wood and a metal contraption. I took a deep breathe in and pulled Alesha close and gave her a deep passionate kiss before walking up the stairs.

We walked up the stairs in the dark house  and down the dark hall. We then heard wind blowing from the guest room at the end of the hall ,that had the door cracked open, and the patter of the rain. "It's coming from there." Alesha whispered in my ear pointing to the door. We crept up quietly on the door. "I'm gonna kick the door in on 3." I whispered. "But you don't-"3-2-1." then I attempted to kick the door in but fell over after the door opened from a push Alesha gave it. " Ouch Bloody Hell." I groaned while lying on the floor. "Sorry babe I tried to tell you that you didnt have to kick it in." she apologized while reaching her hand out. I grabbed her hand and she helped me up. " I guess I found out who or what broke in." I heard her say while brushing myself off. I looked up and saw the arm of a tree hanging through the broken window.

We both started laughing not even minding the fact that there's a tree in my house through the bloody window.  "We got a spook from a tree." Alesha said while cackling her infamous laugh.

We laughed for about 20 minutes straight that's when the power switched back on."Oh well will you look at that the power is back on." Alesha said smiling. God her smile is so beautiful I thought to myself before saying "Good now I can find my phone and call a repairman to fix our little problem."

*Author's POV*
They couple both went down stairs first Alesha then David followed afterwards. David called the repair people and scheduled for the window to be repaired tomorrow evening. They both sat back down in the living room on the sofa and cuddled under a throw over blanket. Alesha yawned and her eyes fluttered closed then opened again. "It's alright darling go to sleep. It's going to be a long Stormy Night" David whispered then kissed her head as she drifted off asleep.
______________________________________________________________
Hurrah Another chapter done. This one was kinda all over the place but then again I wrote it at the same time I was writing the previous chapter.

Stay AWESOME you AWESOME people 👋BYE-BYE👋 ❤️