~Chapter 7~

*Third POV*

After Alesha finished crying she and Laura finished up their uncomfortable chat. Alesha calmed down and collected herself.

"In the divorce papers let him know that he can have everything he bought with his money and I'll keep the things I bought. The jewelry, the house and even his car he can have them." She said.

Laura looked at Alesha with shock. "Are you sure you wan-"

"I'm not finished. He can have everything he bought with his money except the engagement ring." She said interrupting Laura's sentence.

Laura stayed quiet and searched through the files in her briefcase and pulled out a small packet of papers.

She pointed to the different areas Alesha's signature needed to go at and showed her which one to tell Michael to sign.

"There. Now we're all done with that bit. I present this to the judge and file it in. Just email me any images that shows the bruises or any markings." Laura said standing up and giving Alesha a hug. The two exchanged their good byes and Alesha saw her to the door.

Alesha took the glass that Laura left and placed it in the sink and she set the papers on her work desk in her bedroom. She brushed her teeth and washed her face and took 2 sleeping pills to help her fall asleep.

~The Next Day~
*Alesha POV*

I woke up and lied in bed to mentally prepare myself for what I was gonna today. Instead of waiting I was going to see Michael today and get him to sign the divorce papers. I figured that I needed support so I called Amanda.

Al: Hey wifey I was wondering do you have anything to do today?

Am: Hey. Yes, I have to pick the girls up from Chris today. Why?

Al: I needed to handle something but it's ok if you're busy.

Am: Ah ok. Sorry I can't tag along but you could call David to help you out. Amanda smirked knowing that Alesha was blushing over the phone.

Alesha couldn't form words and bit her lip.

Amanda giggled through the phone knowing she had stumped Alesha.

Am: Well I have to go now but remember  Wifey you are strong and brave. Love you darling.

Al: Thanks. Love you too. Tell the girls I said hi.

I ended the call and thought about what Amanda said about calling David. I mean we're kinda officially dating. Are we? I looked at the time on my phone and saw the time was 10:20am. I sighed and got out of bed then went into the bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine.

~Time skip~

I checked the time and it read 11:45 am. I straightened  and curled my hair after getting dressed in a black tank top covered by a leather jacket, blue skinny jeans, and pink trainers. I picked up my phone whose screen was cracked into diamond like sections reaching from one corner. I made a mental note to get a new one before calling David's number.

D~David A~Alesha

D: Hello this is David Walliams speaking

A: Hey David!

D:Oh hey Alesha! Heard you got out the hospital yesterday sorry I couldn't help.

A: Yeah and you are completely ok darling I understand you had to visit a school that day.

D: How are you feeling?

A: Better. I actually called you to see if you wanna go out for lunch or something today.

D: Sure I'd like that. Any place in mind.

A: Maybe The Spread eagle or The Clink?

D: Ooo i've heard about those. Where do you wanna meet up?

A: We can meet at the park.

D: Alright so it's a date.

I blushed and bit my lip. This man just makes me feel all giddy and bubbly inside.

A: It's a date! I'll see you in a bit. Bye.

D: Alright goodbye love.

I ended the call and let out a deep breathe trying to contain my excitement. I felt like a loved up teenager. I laid back onto the bed and waited for the effect to wear off a bit before getting back up and grabbing the papers and my handbag. I lightly folded them together and set them into my bag.

I grabbed the house keys and started to walk to the park David and I agreed on meeting up at as it was the perfect distance to each of our houses.

~timeskip~
*Third POV*
The two adults met up and decided to eat at The Spread Eagle.

They were seated at their table by the window and waited for a waitress to come over.

"So how have you been feeling lately?" David asked Alesha.

"A bit better but still like shit." Alesha replied with a sigh.

"Are you sure? Because the way that just sounded makes me unsure." David said to Alesha making eye contact causing her to blush. 

"Alesha i'm gonna need you to be honest with me ok?" David asked Alesha seriously.

Alesha nodded and stared into David's mahogany eyes.

"What's stressing you out? Don't lie to me because I can see it in your eyes." David said sincerely.He leaned in and pushed a strand of Alesha's hair behind her ear leaving their faces a few inches part. 

Alesha leaned forward a little and closed the gap lightly kissing David's lips igniting that same spark they felt in the hospital.

They broke the kiss and smiled at each other before turning their heads in sync after hearing a small cough.

"Sorry if I interrupted something important." She kindly apologized.

"Oh no you're alright." Alesha said flustered and cleared her throat.

~After they ordered their drinks and food you can imagine what they ate :p~

As they finished their meals Alesha took a sip of her drink and took a deep breathe.

"Dave can I ask you for a favor?" She said making a serious expression.

David raised an eyebrow "It depends. What kind of favor?" he said taking a small sip of his tea.

"I need you to kinda come with me to see Michael so I get him to sign these." Alesha said and pulled the divorce papers from her bag.