~Chapter 14~

Sorry I haven't updated I was sick and I had writers block tried to make this long. xL

*Author's POV*
The couple waited at the door for Alesha's mum to open and Alesha could tell David was nervous by his structure so she squeezed his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek to calm him down.

Then the door flew open only to reveal Alesha's sister Leyanne. "DIXIE/LEELEE!!!" they shouted at the same time hugging and jumping around like little kids. Causing a smile to form on David's lips to see his girlfriend happily screaming and jumping around like a little girl. "Ahh Dixie I missed you so much." Leyanne said while letting go of Alesha and looks over at David up and down.

"Dixie and who is this?" she said a bit skepticism in her voice. "Oh yeah this is David my boyfriend." Alesha said while hugging  David's arm. "Oh cool what happened to Mic-" she got interrupted by a voice. "Leyanne who's at the door." Beverly walked to the door and an instant smile went across her face. "Muma!" Alesha went and hugged her mum. She then let go "Muma this is David my boyfriend." Alesha said smiling then she went and hugged him on his side.

*David POV*

We all went inside and started chatting and getting to know each other. "So Dixie how did you and David meet." Leyanne said while smiling. "Actually we worked together for 4 years on BGT so we decided to get together." she replied while smiling at me and holding my hand.

"And what happened to Michael." Leyanne asked cluelessly unknowing that the name she just mentioned is a trigger word for Alesha. I felt her squeeze my hand tight with a blank face. "Sweetheart are you ok." I asked her concern in my voice while leaning forward to look her in the face. I notice her breathing starts to unsteady.

"Can we get her some water and a towel." I said while standing up in front of her. "It's ok Alesha look at me." I say while kneeling down in front of her turning her head to look at me I hold both of her hands. "Now take a deep breath in through your nose and let it out through your mouth." I say softly but sternly then I realize she starts breathing normal again.

I then felt her hug me tight. "Shh it's ok pumpkin." I whispered to her while rubbing her back. "Is she ok did I say something wrong." I hear Leyanne ask innocently with a glass of water in hand. "You said umm his name. She went through some terrible things while with him." I turned to look at them while Alesha was still holding me tightly while she quietly sobbed as I rubbed her back. "I am so sorry I didn't know I-" Leyanne said before I cut her off before she could finish.

"No no you're ok you didn't know just remember don't say his name it's kind of a trigger word." They just nodded their heads. It was just awkward silence filled with the quiet sobs of Alesha. "Do you want me to show you two to your room?" Leyanne said breaking the silence. "Uhh yeah sure." I said while picking up Alesha in my arms bridal style I felt her bury her head in my chest.

She got up and I followed her up the stairs to a room that had a sign on the door that said 'KEEP OUT ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK'. I just shook my head and smiled at the sign before Leyanne opened the door for me. (

 (