Chapter 3

AUTHORS NOTE

Heyy readers :) Just a quick note to say thanks for reading and I hope your enjoying the story so far ;) I have lots in mind for Aluxa so stay tuned...

_______________________________________

The next few days on the tour bus were crazy. Luke didn't act any different around me. It was non-stop shows and late night pizza. One the fourth night they had a night off. The bus parked up outside an arena and we all went out for dinner. After we ate, Ashton went to go visit a friend, Michael and Calum decided to go to the movies to see some new alien movie and it was just me and Luke left.

"What are you doing for your night off?" I asked him as we walked down the street, the sky orange lit by the streetlights.

"Um...Actually I have two tickets to an All Time Low concert tonight..." he said in his deep voice. "I mean if you want...you can come?".

"Really?" I asked. My heart was beating faster. A concert. Alone with Luke. I couldn't imagine anything I wanted more but the i was so nervous.

"Yeah I mean you probably dont want to" he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, a habit that I had noticed he did when he felt uncomfortable.

"No. I do" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Well good then. Um we can leave at 7? Is that ok. Or seven thirty would that be better?" he was babbling now and blushing. Could Luke Hemmings be nervous? I couldn't help laughing lightly at him.

"Seven is perfect" I nodded. We parted ways when we got to the bus. I dissappeared into the back room and and picked out a pair of shorts, a white crop top and white vans. I did my makeup and applied another coat of red lipstick before i walked out into the lounge. Luke was sitting on the couch watching an old episode of friends and looking hotter than ever. He was wearing black skinny jeans again but he had a white shirt on and a checked red flannel over it. He noticed me standing in the doorway staring and i looked away immediately blushing.

"Oh hey" he ginned standing up. "Ready to go?". I nodded and we walked out to where a car was waiting to bring us. "I would drive you myself but the managment wants us to be safe on the road".

As we drove I was getting more and more excited. We pulled up outside the arena where the concert was and wallked inside. He had really great tickets too, and we were only a few feet from the stage. The band came out on stage and everyone went wild. Alex stepped up to the microphone and started singing. They played Outlines first. It was so amazing. The atmosphere was electric.

After a few songs "if these sheets were states" came on. All of a sudden in the dark busy arena, Luke stepped a little closer to me. I looked up at him from under my eyelashes and he stared back at me. He reached out and took my small hand in his big one.. I don't even know how the next part happened.

He leaned down slowly and pressed his lips against mine softly. It was gentle and perfect and our lips danced together as the music blared all around us. His arms moved to around my waist and i put my hand on the back of his neck, hoping that the moment would never end. But we broke apart for a breath and he stood back a bit rubbing the back of his neck once again.

"Sorry" he cleared his throat awkwardly. I suddenly became defensive.
"It was just a kiss" i scoffed running my fingers through my hair. He stepped closer until his nose was touching my forehead, making my heart race.
"Alexa...i think we both know that wasn't just a kiss" he whispered in my ear, his breath hot and tickly on my neck.
"What was it then?" I whispered back.
"I don't know" he admitted. "Why don't we try again and find out".