Chapter 4

Authors note

Happy birthday to my beautiful best friend and the first reader of this story i love you so much gurl. Thank you for always being there for me :) x

On the way home in the car, Luke's hand rested on my thigh. We didn't speak but there wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was nice. I looked out the window of the car admiring the city under the stars.

When we got back to the bus he went over to the TV put a movie in the dvd player and sat on the couch patting the place beside him. I crawled over to it and sat down. We watched for a while in silence Except for Luke laughing at some funny scenes. His hand rested on my thigh the entire time and i decided that this was my favourite thing in the world. His hand on my thigh. He finally broke the silence.

"This is nice" he smiled at me and i agreed. It was strange though. We had just shared a passionate kiss at a rock concert and now we were sitting together watching a movie like kids. His hand moved from my thigh and swept a lock of hair away from my face looking into my eyes deeply. He kept eye contact as he leaned in and kissed me lightly. I kissed back straight away his lips massaging mine.

Every touch of his fingertips felt like a million tiny sparks. His hand reached up and cupped my cheek looking so deep into my eyes he gave me shivers. "What are we doing Luke?" I asked him my voice a low moan. "Who cares" he replied kissing my neck softly. He took the skin under my jaw into his mouth and sucked on it definitely leaving a telltale sign for the morning. I wanted to ask questions. I wanted to know why he was doing this. Surely he didn't like me like i liked him. Maybe he thought he would get some tonight.

But he was so gentle. Every kiss made me want him even more. A surge of confidence brought me up onto his lap, straddling him with my knees at his hips. His lips attached to mine again. His lips were desperate and he kissed me hungrily. His tongue explored my mouth.

I was lost in a world of euphoria, pleasure surging through me and i didn't want this to stop. Ever.

"OH MY GOD" i heard a voice yell. The shock of it made me jump off of him, before even realising who it was. I turned around and Calum Michael and Ashton were all standing in the bus staring at us. I opened my mouth to defend myself but i couldn't deny what they had just seen. I was basically sitting on his best friend making out with him on the tour bus while they all watched. My lipstick was smudged around my mouth and Luke's.

"I...we..." I started. Calum just stood there staring looking confused. "I...wow ok" he stammered.

"Cal I can explain" Luke started rubbing the back of his neck.

"Explain what? That you were just tongue dancing with my little sister?" Calum frowned leaving us sitting there like two guilty children.

"Im sorry you found out like this" Luke said. "But I'm not sorry for doing it" he smirked at me making turn bright red.

"Ok I'm going to bed goodnight" Michael announced grabbing Ashton by the arm on his way down to his bunk.

Calum looked like he wanted to say something else but instead he just rubbed his forehead and sighed. "Just take care of her Luke ok? Don't hurt her" he said simply my heart almost exploding with pride and love for my brother.

"Never" Luke replied, his face serious. "Thanks cal" i said quietly. "Your coming to bed now Alexa" he ordered me and i followed him down to my bunk, leaving Luke sitting on the couch smiling like he had just won the lottery.