Chapter 17

Authors Note:

Hey :) so i tried something different in the last chapter and wrote some of the story from Luke's POV (point of view) I'm probably going to be doing that more often in the future chapters!

Luke's POV

"Wait" she said to me, as I stepped into my jeans and started pulling them up my legs. "I thought maybe...maybe you would...I could...give you something" she said in a rush. Her face was bright red but I knew what she meant. The idea of Alexa giving me a blow-job turned me on so much. I pushed the thought out of my mind.

"You don't have to do that babe. I'm ok" I assured her. But my boner was obvious under the thin material of my boxers.

"But... I want to" she said. "I've never given one before". Her face was still blushing and she looked so cute and embarrassed that I moaned.

"Ok" i agreed. She stood up out of bed, wearing her black bra and panties, and those thigh high socks that I think were the sexiest thing on earth, and crossed the room over to my side of the bed. I slid my jeans back off and sat on the edge of the bed in my underwear. She stood there for a minute staring at me.

Alexa's POV

I had offered to do this. I really wanted to. I just didn't know how. He was always so good and gentle at taking care of me. I wanted to give him the same feeling.

"I... I don't know what to do?" I admitted and his eyes rolled up and he threw his head back. "Don't make fun of me" i huffed.

"No it's not-fuck-that" he said, breathing heavily. "This is so hot. Me telling you what to do". I just stood there.

"Well...where do i start?" I asked smirking a little. "On your knees" Luke breathed. I did as he instructed and bent down crawling onto all fours and sticking my ass in the air for dramatic effect.

Luke moaned. I eyed him through his boxers. He looked painfully hard. "Alexa...please" he begged swallowing heavily. I hooked my two index fingers on the elastic of his calvin Klein underwear and pulled them down slowly. His hard length sprung free and i stared at it hungrily for a moment. Luke was getting desperate though.

"What now?" I said. "Use your hand first. Just move it up and down a few times" Luke told me but his breathing was even more unsteady now. He looked like he was about to explode and i hadn't even touched him yet. I slowly moved my hand and gripped him loosely. I started moving up and down pumping him in my hand slowly. Luke whined.

"Ok. Now take me in your mouth" he told me. "All of me...i mean as much as you can" he said quickly. Even when he was this turned on he was still a gentleman. So I did. I opened my mouth and closed my lips around his thick member. Luke threw his head back and groaned loudly which only boosted my confidence that i was doing it right. I moved him further into my mouth and back out. I swirled my tongue over the tip and he cried out his eyes squeezed shut. "Fuck" he moaned.

He suddenly thrusted into my mouth further and I felt him hit the back of my throat, making me gag. He seemed to like it though so it did it again and this time I felt him twitch inside of me. "I'm going to...y'know so if you-shit- don't want it in your mouth let me go" he panted. I looked up at him from under my eyelashes and let him hit the back of my throat again. With one last cry he released into my mouth. I swallowed, never breaking eye contact with him. He was a mess and I was loving it.

"That was amazing" he panted and I stood up to kiss him. He pulled up his boxers and i sat on his lap attacking his lips with my own. "Thank you".

We really did have to leave then. Dressed in the same clothes as yesterday, we exited the motel, hand in hand. Luke had called the car from yesterday to come pick us up. It pulled up outside the motel and we got in quickly. Odd's were that if anyone knew we were in this motel last night, the rumours would be even worse.

It took us straight to the arena the boys were playing in that night. The bus was parked outside and my stomach suddenly had butterflies thinking about what Mikey had said on the phone.

"Calum's going crazy"

He was going to kill me. No, he was going to kill Luke and then me. The car stopped and we got out and walked into the arena. As we walked towards the bands dressing room, we heard noise inside, indicating that they were in there. Luke looked at me and I looked at him. He shrugged and opened the door. I was almost afraid to look.

"Oh thank God" Ashton sighed when he saw us. I gave a small smile and walked inside.

"Where the hell have you been?" Calum growled. I looked at my feet and shrugged. Hopefully Luke would do the explaining.

"I got in a fight with a paparazzi last night" Luke cleared his throat. But Calum obviously wanted more information. "I didn't want to come back here so me and Alexa stayed in a motel down the street".

"What were you thinking?" Calum asked Luke. I looked over to Michael who was sitting on the couch. I thought about going and sitting beside him but there was no way Calum was going to drop this.

"I wasn't thinking... I'm sorry it won't happen again" Luke mumbled. Calum didn't say anything back he just stormed into the bathroom to calm down. I walked over to Mikey and sat beside him.

"You scared him" he told me.

"I know" i admitted. "But he doesn't need to he scared for me".

"He's your older brother Alexa" Mikey sighed. "You're his little sister. He's a protective guy. He's just worried about you. I think its sweet".

I sighed and nodded. This whole over protective thing was getting old though.