Chapter 26

Songs for this chapter:

Wasting all these tears- Casadee Pope Oh Calamity- All Time Low
Breakeven- The Script
Sad Song- We the kings

LUKES P.O.V

I hopped into one of the cars in the parking lot and turned the key in the engine. As the car pulled out of the drive way a million thoughts were running through my head. I pushed them away though. I knew better than to have a distraction while driving. But Alexa was a constant distraction. It was like all the time, everywhere, she was in the back of my mind.

After about 10 minutes I had to pull over at a gas station because my attempt at ignoring all these thoughts was failing fast. I turned the car off and sat there for a minute in silence.

What the fuck had just happened? She came in looking so angry, so sad and disappointed. Then I saw the pictures. Where the fuck had she gotten them? I'd never seen that blonde girl before in my life. Ever.

She was never going to believe that though. I ran my hand through my hair. This was such a mess. So was I. My nose had stopped bleeding but there was still dried blood on my face. I wiped it furiously, making my nose hurt more. Fucking hell Calum. It would've been understandable if I deserved it... But I didn't! I haven't done anything wrong.

All I wanted was for Alexa to sit down and listen to me. That picture was fake. 100% photoshopped. She didn't want to see me though. She basically kicked me out of my own bus. The bus was leaving in the morning for Chicago. I had to make it back by then. But if I went back the bus Calum was going to kick my ass or Alexa was going to cry and I didn't want to see her cry if I couldn't hold her while she did. All i wanted to do was hold her. Tell her it was all lies. But it was too late.

Calum was right. I promised I'd never hurt her. I didn't mean to though.

I yawned and leaned back in the chair. I guess I was sleeping here for the night.

ALEXA'S P.O.V

After what seemed like an eternity of bawling my eyes out I got up off the ground. I walked over to the kitchen area and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on my way there. Ugh. I looked terrible. My makeup was everywhere and my hair was messy. I tied it in a messy bun and wiped the access makeup from my face. There. Much better.

But I couldn't just wipe away the messy feeling inside. I tried to ignore it but it was like a pinching in my head. Eventually i couldn't take it anymore. I needed something to take it away. Anything at all. I found a bottle of vodka at the back of the press and didn't even bother pouring it into a glass before tipping my head back an drinking it straight. I choked and coughed as i felt the fiery burn in my chest. At least it took my mind off of the whole situation.

Vodka and lemonade. That was the drink I had the night of Luke's party. I thought about that night. How his hands felt all over my body. How close we were. Almost as if we were two halves of a whole. I was so completely in love with him. I thought he was too. He said he loved me. He lied. I took a huge gulp from the bottle again.

I silently prayed that Calum or Michael or Ash would come back soon but after i had pretty much yelled at them all, there wasn't much hope in them returning tonight. I would've loved the peace and quiet if I wasn't feeling like I was tonight. I drank again. And again. And again until I couldn't see straight and the whole night was just a distant memory.

Maybe this is what it was like to have a broken heart. I never thought i would be that girl though. The cliché storyline of the hopelessly romantic girl who falls in love and then gets her heart broken and turns to alcohol. But by now I didn't really care. Anything could've happened then and I was too drunk and depressed to care. I fell asleep there on the floor, a bottle of vodka in my hand and my broken heart laying on the ground in front of me.

Authors Note:
Hey guys sorry for the short update! The next one will be longer promise! :)