Chapter 22

Songs for this Chapter:

Rocket- Beyonce

Hi" i sat on the chair next to him. He smirked and kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful tonight" he slurred into my ear. He was so drunk. "Thank you". His hand moved from my arm to my bare thigh which tickled but felt nice.

"I saw you dancing" he said, his lips pressed against my ear. I shivered.

"I was drunk" i rolled my eyes. "It was hot" he said. "Turned me on... Made me want to come out there and rip that dress off you". A new round of shivers rushed through my body. I pushed him away lightly. "Luke" i blushed.

"Let's get out of here" he suggested. As fun as this party was, I couldn't refuse his offer. I wanted it as bad as he did. Plus, I had a lot planned. "Michael has the hotel down the street booked for us" i whispered back to him. That was all he needed to hear.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me past Michaels table, grabbing the room key out of his hand. Michael smirked and winked at me and i rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

"Sit out here. Come in when i tell you ok?" I told him. He nodded, his face serious but I could see the excitement behind his eyes. I went into the bathroom attached to the bedroom and closed the door. I stripped off my dress and fixed my hair. I was wearing my underwear and silver heels now. I fixed my makeup and added one last coat of lipgloss before I walked back into the bedroom. I positioned myself against the wall, one hand on the wall and one on my hip.

"Come in" i said in a husky, hopefully sexy voice. Luke opened the door and walked in. His eyes lit up when he saw me. "Oh my.." He breathed. "Happy Birthday baby" i said smirking. "Sit". I gestured for him to sit on the edge of the bed. He sat down, licking his lips and pulling his lip ring between his teeth, in a way that drove me insane. A good way. He supported himself by putting a hand either side of himself.

I pressed play on the remote for the speakers and Rocket by Beyonce pounded into the room. He looked slightly confused, but also turned on by the music. I walked towards him slowly. One step... Another step. I could see by the tent in his jeans that he was getting impatient. When I finally reached him I sat on his lap, my back to his front. I started moving slowly, very slowly. Luke groaned underneath me and reached out to grab my hips. I twisted around then, so we were face to face, one of my legs either side of him.

I grinded onto him, in time with the music;

Grab a hold

Don't let go

Let me know

That you ready

I just wanna

Show you now

Slow it down

Go around

You rock hard

I rock steady

"Alexa" Luke breathed heavily. This was working out just as I had hoped. He was a mess and I was loving it. "What... Are you doing to me?" He breathed into my neck and laughed lightly. His hand moved from my hip and started feeling me over my underwear. "Don't even think about it" i moved his hand away. "Tonights all about you..." I kissed his neck. Soft moans escaped his lips as I removed myself from his lap and pulled his black skinny jeans down his legs, leaving him wearing his black Calvin Klein underwear. I pulled his shirt up over his head, still amazed at how muscular his torso was. Then I sat back onto him.

"You're wearing too much clothing" Luke said, his hands sneaking their way around my back and unhooking my bra, letting it fall to the ground. He kissed my chest roughly, leaving love bites all over me. But I couldn't have cared less. I tangled my fingers through his messy blonde hair. He liked it when I played with his hair. He smirked at me and I smiled at him.

"How did I get so lucky?" He mumbled, in a slightly drunken-slur.

"Shut up and fuck me Hemming's" i drawled in a whisper.

"With pleasure" he smirked devilishly. He didn't hesitate for a second. He grabbed my hips, and flipped us over so he was on top. He kissed me quickly, harshly, almost leaving my totally breathless when he pulled away. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my underwear and pulled them down, annoyingly slow. I was growing wetter and wetter by the second, the feeling of his rough hands on my smooth legs was enough to make me moan out loud.

"Luke... Please". His hands moved to my inner thighs and I tried to create some sort of friction by bucking my hips. He chuckled. "Desperate?" He purred. He traced a line up my slit and plunged two fingers into me. I gasped, my back arching off the bed and he smirked at my reaction. He moved his fingers in and out of me and a steady pace, picking up speed after a minute. His thumb found my clit and rubbed circles around it causing my to scream out involuntarily. I was a mess and he just raised his eyebrows smirking at me.

"Luke...i...i'm gonna-" i panted. Right as I was about to hit my high, he pulled his fingers out of me and I scowled at him. "What was that for?" I demanded, furious that he had deprived me of my orgasm. He smirked. "Sorry babe" he said.

"You're lucky it's your birthday" I shook my head.

"The reason I stopped" he crawled closer. "Is because I want to make you cum on me" he spoke into my neck. Damn it why did he turn me on this much? Even when i tried to act dominant, and in control, he always had the upper hand on me. I was putty in his strong, skilled hands.

"Ok" i said. "What do you want birthday boy?". He grabbed my neck and pulled my face close to his. "I want you to ride me". Oh. I gulped and nodded. He sat back on the bed. I had obviously never done this before. I hoped it wasn't much different to the first time. His hands gripped my thighs and he pulled me onto his lap.

"Do you need-?" I blushed a little, referring to his, still hard, member. It took a moment before he realised what I was trying to say and he laughed. "You just gave me a full on lap dance, it doesn't take much to get me hard" he insisted. Nonetheless, he pumped himself in his hand a few times before he directed me towards it and I lowered myself down on him. His hands gripped my hips roughly as I lowered myself onto him and he filled me up completely. I inhaled sharply and his face became worried, his eyebrows furrowed together in concern.

"Are you ok?" He asked me and i nodded. I took a moment to adjust and then I moved back up and then down. "Fuck" he blurted out and squeezed my hips tighter, surely leaving bruises to match the ones on my neck and boobs. He increased speed, so I was moving faster and faster on him. I tried to hold in the moans that threatened to escape my mouth but Luke wasn't having it.

"Don't hold back. Scream it baby. Scream my name" he purred.

Dirty talk never really appealed to me until it was coming out of Luke's mouth. Then, it was hot as hell. His words pushed me over the edge and I hit a mind-blowing orgasm, moaning Luke's name as it washed over me, my vision blurring and my my whole body shaking. Then it was his turn. I watched as his eyes screwed shut and his hands gripped my hips tighter than ever. The room was filled with the sounds of cursing and my name being moaned loudly. When he finished, he pulled out and I sat beside him, still out of breath. He looked me in the eyes for a while and i reached up and kissed him.

"Happy birthday Lukey" i said softly and he smiled into the kiss.