Chapter 20

Lukes birthday was 2 days after I bought my dress. I also picked up a pair of silver heels that day so my outfit for the party was complete. The band did a show in vegas and the next day was the party. Ashton and Michael planned the whole thing carefully and told Luke "all you have to do is show up".

I had no idea what to buy Luke for his birthday but I found a vintage vinyl copy of a Blink-182 CD i knew he didn't have. I also had something else in mind but he would have to wait for after the party for that.

The boys had one show to do in vegas on Friday. Luke's party was on Saturday night at 8. Mike arranged for a limousine to bring me and Luke to the club. I woke up on Saturday morning and smiled to myself. I slid out of my bunk quietly and walked over to Luke's bunk. He was still fast asleep. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I crawled into the bed beside him so we were face to face. I kissed his lips softly to wake him and he woke, confused at first but then he smiled into the kiss.

"Happy birthday babe" I whispered smiling at him. He grinned and kissed me again.

"Thank you". His arms wrapped around my waist and i turned around so my back was to his front and he was spooning me. "I might have to turn 18 everyday if this is how I get to wake up" he chuckled and I snuggled into him.

"You only turn 18 once" i told him.I took a deep breath, nervously saying the next part. "So we're going to have to make this a birthday you'll never forget". His body stiffened behind me. Just the reaction i was looking for. He pulled me just a little closer to him but I shook my head. "Tonight" i whispered, as to not wake the sleeping band members around us.

"How am I supposed to think about anything else all day Alexa?" He groaned. I shrugged and laughed. He was desperate now. Just how I had hoped he would be.

We got up eventually and made coffee and breakfast before the boys woke up. Calum woke first and walked in with a huge flat box.

"Happy Birthday man" Cal handed him the present, smiling brightly. Luke opened the box and inside was a brand new glossy black guitar. His face lit up and he was so excited about his new guitar he was almost childlike. He thanked Calum and Cal joined us at the table for coffee. We were just in the middle of talking about the party when Ashton came bouncing into the room screaming "ITS PARTY TIME!" followed by Michael, rubbing his eyes and mumbling "happy birthday Lucas". He thanked them both and we all sat down at the table together.

"We were going to get you strippers- OW" Ashton started and was cut off my Michael kicking him under the table. I blushed and so did Luke. Calum looked angry and Ashton looked confused until it dawned on him. "Ohhhhhh" he nodded understandingly. "But then we realised you have your own personal stripper" he winked. My face was pure red and i looked at the table in embarrassment. Luke choked on his coffee as Calum rolled his eyes and Michael high fived Ashton, both laughing their asses off.

At about 3 o'clock, I got up off the couch where we had all been watching TV and went to the bathroom. I started by putting on my tan. It was a struggle trying to apply tan in a tiny tour bus bathroom but I made it work. After that I curled my hair. I put on Luke's Blink 182 shirt and a pair of shorts and went to join the boys again to let my tan dry. I sat next to Luke. He smiled when he saw me. He leaned into me.

"I love it when you wear my shirts" he said into my ear. He tried to pull me into him but i resisted. "You'll smudge my tan" i told him laughing at his pouting face.

At about 6 o'clock Ash, Calum and Michael went to get dressed. Me and Luke stayed in the sitting room. They came out looking really good. They got in the car and drove to the club where they had to be early to set everything up for the party. That left me and Luke. He got dressed first and walked back into the room wearing a plain black T-shirt, his signature black jeans and a black suit jacket. I Then it was my turn.

I hadn't shown Luke my dress yet. I was hoping for a good reaction. I wanted him to like it. I rummaged through a Victoria's Secret bag in my bunk and found the new lace trimmed black underwear and bra set. I ripped the tags off and put them on. I saw my reflection for a moment in the mirror and liked what I saw. The bra was slightly push up which made my boobs fill the dress out even better. The underwear were boy-short style and lacy. I had a feeling Luke was going to like them. I put my makeup on then. Foundation, powder, my signature black liquid eyeliner, mascara, and a pale pink gloss. Then I put my heels on. The last thing I put on was my dress. I slid it over my head, careful not to ruin my purple curls. Then I checked myself in the mirror. I didn't look too shabby. Hair was good. Dress was awesome. Shoes made me taller which was great. I pursed my lips one more time, wiping the lipgloss from the corners of my mouth. Ok. Let's do this.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the sitting area where Luke was scrolling through his twitter newsfeed. He glanced up at me and his eyes widened. I smirked at his reaction.

"Oh my God" he stood up. "You look stunning" he kissed me which made my lipgloss smudge but i didn't care because he was the only one I was wearing the gloss for anyways.

"Thank you" i smiled. "Are you ready to go?". We got into the limo that was waiting for us and it took us straight to the club. It was huge and flashy with lights and a massive neon sign that read "THE SCENE". Sure enough, it was littered with paparazzi outside. I noticed and sighed. Luke took my hand in his. "Ok?" He asked me. I squeezed it and he nodded opening the car door. Immediately, screams flooded the car as we got out.

"HEY LUKE OVER HERE!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!"

"ALEXA OVER HERE SWEETIE!"

The flashing lights blinded me and if it wasn't for Luke guiding my by holding my hand i would have wandered into the crowd somewhere. The screams were deafening as we weaved in and out of fans and paparazzi to get to the entrance. Suddenly one voice became clear through all the others.

"Remember me sweetheart?" Said a bald fat paparazzi man, with a ghost of a bruise beneath his left eye...