Chapter 7

Author's note:

This chapter contains some sexual scenes so if you are uncomfortable with this then don't read :)

Songs for this chapter:

2 on- Tinashee

Take over control-afrojack

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When we got back to the bus, laughing and teasing each other, i left him watching TV while I escaped for a quick shower.

I turned on the hot water tap and let it run while I stripped off my clothes, peeling the skinny jeans off my legs. My feet were still covered in sand and it washed down the drain as I stepped into the shower. The steaming water poured down my body instantly warming me from the cold outdoors.

I squeezed some of my coconut shampoo into my hand and massaged it into my scalp, the sweet smell of it filling my nostrils. Next I applied shaving foam down my legs and shaved them evenly. I don't know how long I was in there but as i combed conditioner through my long hair I heard a noise.

The door handle twisted and I screamed as Luke entered and spun around quickly making his exit.

"Oh fuck! Sorry- shit- i didn't know" Luke babbled as he left the bathroom slamming the door.

I had to smile to myself. He was so shy. Cocky as hell sometimes but he was shy. Most guys would have stood there and watched but I could tell he was embarrassed.

I rinsed my hair and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body. I walked out to the lounge area where i found him sitting looking guilty and awkward.

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea you were-" he started but I cut him off by assuring him that it was ok. I sat beside him on the couch, very close to him. He cleared his throat.

"Are you gonna um, get dressed?" he mumbled eyeing my towel. I shook my head carelessly. The next thing I knew i was in his lap, his tongue down my throat and my hands wrapped around his neck.

"You really shouldn't tease me like this Alexa" he said through kisses. His hands which were on my hips, moved up to my boobs, massaging them through the towel. He kneaded them softly as we kissed. But thats not where i needed the attention.

He moved one hand and he slid it up my leg and under my towel. I gasped as he ghosted over my heat which was growing wetter by the second. His hand brushed it and i shivered slightly. I was desperate for some kind of contact and i could feel the shadow of his fingers barely teasing me. He continued kissing me but wouldn't move his hand.

"Fuck just touch me Luke" i pleaded making him chuckle. Without warning he plunged two fingers into me and I cried out in shock and pleasure.

He moved them painfully slowly at first and i thrusted into him to try and speed him up. He started shoving them into me faster and faster adding another finger, kissing my neck and massaging my boobs with his other hand.

I have never been this far with a boy before. Lets be honest, i was purer than water. I had only had one boyfriend before and the furthest he went was squeezing my ass.

His fingers pounded into me now earning low moans from me. I suddenly felt a sensation in the pit of my stomach. My fingers tangled through his messy blonde hair tugging at it.

"Fuck Luke i think-shit-i'm gonna-" I gasped. He didn't slow down his lips moved to my ear and whispered,

"Cum for me baby".

I hit my high screaming his name and breathing fast and heavily, along with few curse words. He removed his fingers from me and i sat back onto the couch unable to catch my breath.

"Breathe honey" Luke rubbed my arm and i swallowed deeply.

"That was...wow" i mumbled and he smirked at me pulling his lip ring between his teeth.

"I wanted to make you feel good...I didn't even ask you I'm sorry" he shook his head.

"No, no it was amazing. Thank you" i could still barely breathe.

We sat there in silence for another while before I broke it. I needed to know the answer the question that had been bothering me for the last couple of days.

"Luke?" I asked and he turned his head to look at me.

"What are we? Me and you i mean. We're hardly friends. I don't want to be friends with benefits. I don't know what to think" i said.

"I don't really know how to say this Alexa" he admitted biting his lip. "I've never done this before. But then again i've never felt like this before. So I guess I'm supposed to just blurt it out...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

It felt like a million butterflies in my stomach and my heart danced in my chest. I smiled back at him and looked at his beautiful face. So nervous looking. He looked innocent. Like a little boy.

"Yes" i replied and he looked so happy and cute i reached up and kissed his cheek.

"I've been waiting for this moment since i was 14" he shook his head laughing. "And its even better than i expected".

I realised then that he wasn't as hard-rock as he acted. He was punk rock to the world, with black clothes and lip piercings. But to me he was just Luke. With his sleepy morning voice and his pink lips and that laugh he did when he was watching cartoons.

I reached over and took his hand and he squeezed mine. I looked at him and smiled.

My boyfriend.