sick day, free day Not

Kanae's pov

I yawned getting up and saw a bowl of mushroom cream soup with some wild game and vegetables with plastic wrap over it and a note.

'Get well soon Kanae!! Hope you'll see us beat other chefs in the festival!' He put his wierd face doodle on it as I let out a small smile.

That's right Autmn festival is like a week from now I sighed getting up and taking the soup going to the kitchen too warm it up. The place is strangely peaceful. I wish it were like this more often, I guess they're all out to practice.

With all the free time I got, I can eat is peace in my room and even had the time to experiment with random ingredients that may be use as seasoning...like black pepper and shrimp shells somehow actually go well.

Though my precious time was intrupted by someone by the door..2 people one smells like soap the other wierd exotic spices...oh no.

"Yooo Kanae-chann goodmorning" My mouth turned to a small snarl as I put a lid over the small jar.

"Why-"

"Rindo? Is she awak-oh seems that she is" I felt my eye twitching finding more people arriving here for some reason.

I turned around seeing Tsukasa senpai well he looks awfully miserable, He wobbled his way to me and held on my arm shaking looking at me. Oh right he's technically the reason I'm in the condition...

"Are you ok? Your not dying are you?? How's your fatigue it's not happening again is it??" He kept on blabbering with only half his words going in my head.

"Tsukasa let the poor girl go your gonna make her uncomfortable" she cut him off making him yelp letting me go.

I sighed taking a seat and gestured him to take one as well before he breaks anything and arranging the spices in the cabbinet for people and some of the ones I actually love with me.
Now back to this, there are two of the most powerful students in the academy being...'friends' infront of me now what the fuck do they want and when is it are they leaving.

"So can I ask why you two are here?" I asked out loud as he straightened up and bowed his head down a bit.

"I represent for the whole Elite Ten, apologize for making you sick please accept our sincere apology" he said ashamed while I enjoying the fact he's bowing down...is this being a sadist?

"A-aren't you going to ans-"

"oh yes yes I'am but just a little longer~" I smiled cutting him off enjoying a few more seconds of this...OOOKK

"Alright I forgive you but, what really is the reason of you two being here especially when you can simply send a letter"

"Welp~ you caught us, him actually he just wants a friendly Shokugeki that's all~" I turned around with an arched eyebrow.

"and why would he want that?" She giggled before standing and pulling his head up so I can see his pathetic face.

"Come onnn how can you say no to the faccee we can do the shokugeki at his place after buying some ingredients!!!" she squeezed his cheeks making me sigh in defeat.

"Nee if I win can you make me chicken soup?" I asked as he arched an eyebrow.

"What? Why??"