Summer day !

Kanae's pov

"Hey are those two dating...?"

"But if they are won't they hold hands or something"

"They look like bad news..."

"Should we call the cops...?"

Yes I'm currently just sitting in a cafe and my things all packed for me to go home. Everything was going perfectly fine and I just wanted to grab a bite and rest in a cafe sadly enough the universe had a different plan for my morning and out of any other way it can do to destroy my morning it decided to go with Mr Elite number 9

Who is now staring menacingly in front me as I stared with annoyance towards him

~———————few minutes ago———————~

"A what...?" I asked clueless since I was literally stopped half way on my walk home to take a break in a cafe with some biscuits and coffee only to be surrounded by 5 body guards and Eizan-senpai.

"Tch you incompetent brat do I seriously need to repeat myself, That letter is from Tsukasa-senpai regarding tbe Autmn Festi-"

"AM I JOINI-"

"absolutely not" he shut me down making me sigh depressingly it was worth trying I guess well atleast he's not stalking me while I'm on vac-

"He has also told me to keep an eye on you, this is such a waste of time..." he mumbled his last sentence as his guards 'blended' with the crowd with him sitting infront of me...

~now~

Well that was a way to start a holiday, a yankee teen with possible daddy issues glaring daggers at me while I obnoxiously slurp my cappuccino.

"Are you done yet..." he growled as I arched an eyebrow.

"With you still being here absolutely not" he simply said crossing his arms making me groan I can't even have a peaceful holiday?! The fuck is wrong with him?!

"KANAE-CHAN?!" Oh no that voice please no mot now please no no no no.

I felt weight laying on top of me and chin on my head, my dear guardian JUST HAD TO BE HERE INFRONT OF THIS THIS LITTLE SMIRKING SHIT NOW KNOWING THIS AS HIS CHANCE TO DO SHIT WHY JUST WHY HE IS TOO PURE AND INNOCENT TO DEAL WITH THIS FOUREYES YANKEE ASSHOLE

"You must be her Guardian, I'm Etsuya Eizan Her upperclassmen" He smile and gestured to shake his head which he accepted wholeheartedly.

"Ahh how nice but me and Kanae-chan have some matters to discuss " He said with a closed eyed smile having a death grip on my shoulder.

"So we'll be taking our leave bye byee~" he sang pulling me up holding a pair of keys...wait I don't remember him having a ca-

"Kanae-chan let's goo~"

he cheered grabbing both me my things and running away from them getting in a car-oh my god he just stole a car from my upperclassman this is the most manly he is from 3 years ago of him confessing to a girl...cliche and sad I know.

He got out a letter from his pocket, giving it to me as he drove like a madman and I can tell well whatever the fuck is in this letter will probably result me having some bones breaking.

"Now I want you too choose your words wisely before you go home because your going to tell me evvveerrryyything that made you ever so infamous in Totsuki to the point of them having to send me a letter"