Acknowledgements

Firstly, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you who read this book and stuck with it even with a sporadic updating schedule or going on hiatus.  I had a hard time writing this book because of personal reasons and the fact that I kept changing my mind on what to do.  Let me tell you that this ending and everything was not what I originally planned on.

The first plan was that Imogen and Hunter were going to be half-siblings.  His father would have cheated on his mom with Imogen's mom to have her.  I also briefly thought about them being twins, but I immediately thought it was a bad idea.  As I was writing the part when Imogen wakes up after Hunter kidnapped her, he was going to reveal they were siblings, but I said fuck it and changed paths.

Imogen's mom was also originally going to be partners with the Machete Killer, but I decided against it before I started writing.  Jessica was also originally a foster mom, but I decided I really wanted her and Imogen to be blood-related.  Honestly though their whole family kept changing over and over.

Kye and Imogen weren't going to end up together.  I struggled so much with figuring out what I wanted to do with them, but I'm happy with the way their relationship turned out.  Funny thing is that I did plan for them to have a kid (hence that chapter where Evangeline asked for a sibling).  My friends wanted me to kill Emery off which I thought was horrible since she went through so much.  I was going to have her go to a rehab type place for mental help, but I also ultimately thought that wouldn't be good.  (I also didn't want to have people think she's a drug addict because she isn't.)

Secondly, I want to thank my writing teacher and writing class for helping me with specific chapters in this book and giving me opinions on what they thought.  It helped me continue to be motivated to continue with this book and not just scrap it.

Thirdly, I'd like to thank my family who never gives up on me and believe in my dreams.  That means the most to me.

Finally, I know a lot of you may have questions still left about the book and the characters.  If you guys want something answered, message me or comment on this, and I'll answer them.  If there are a lot asked, I'll publish a new part with the answers to them.

And if they can't be answered now, they will be. . . eventually (*wink wink*).

Once again thank you all for reading and continuing to support me and my works!

~XOXO jnicoleb1234