Chapter 1

[News]
The new South Korean boygroup formed by JYP Entertainment broke the Record for the most views by there new MV Young Wings. There Tour is starting now so buy the tickets before it's sold out!

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Tea's POV]

I woke up from the sunlight that shined through my Window. It was almost 10am. I was going to freak out that I will be late to school but then I realized that it was the first day of the holidays.
So I laid on my bed a little longer and then went to the Kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I turned the radio on. A song called Hellevator and a few other songs played. I sat down, turned on the television and watched my K-drama.

[Few hours later.......]

It was cold and already dark outside but I was really bored. So I put on my jacket and my scarf and went outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Seungmin's POV]

I sat in the tour bus with the other Members

I sat in the tour bus with the other Members. We just finished another of our Concerts. We were hungry and some of us needed to use the bathroom so we stoped at a gas station. Every member stood up and slowly left the bus but I kept sitting.
Chan Hyung came to me and asked me:

"Seugminie why aren't you coming?"

"Hyung my head hurts, I will try to sleep a little."

"Are you okey? Should I stay with you?"

"No no it's okey, go and enjoy your meal."

"Call me if you need something ok? We will be back in 20 minutes and I will bring you some food too."

"I will, thank you Hyung."

Chan Hyung smiled at me and then left.
I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I decided to go outside and inhale some fresh air. I slowly started walking away from the gas station. I was lost in thoughts.
I walked and walked and didn't even realized that I lost my way back until I saw three girls.

"OMG AREN'T YOU SEUNGMIN OPPA! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE HERE RIGHT NOW!
I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! OPPA SARANGHAE!"

They started taking pictures of me with the flashlight on and screamed in my ear.
My head began to hurt even more.
I tried to calm them down but they wouldn't listen.
It isn't normally a thing that I would do but I ran away.
I looked behind me and the girls followed me.
Suddenly I saw a girl that walked alone. I stopped her and then hugged her so that my face can't be seen. The three girls ran past us. After that I let go of her.

*Slap

"OUCH! What was that for?!" She slapped me.