Chapter 6

Should I tell him about my past?.......

[Seungmin's POV]

I feel like she had a rough past

I feel like she had a rough past. But why do I care about it that much? She is just a Stranger that helped me right? But I feel like... protacting her...... But why?........
Should I ask her about it or should I let it go to not make her uncomfortable?

These questions were in my mind all day long....

[After a while]

We both watched some TV, heard some music together, we cooked and just talked for the rest of the day. We sat together side by side and drank some warm Milk. The time ran so fast that we didn't even knew that it was already 2 a.m. She started closing her eyes little by little it was just too cute. Her head slowly fall down on my shoulder. I should wake her up right? But her kind glowing face, her beautiful long black lashes, her smooth skin and her red tinted, perfecty shaped.... lips are telling me to let her sleep a little longer,just a little bit longer so I can look at her a little bit more.... I looked at her for whole 20 minute but it still wasn't enough for me. I took a picture from her with her phone that was besides her left hand and sended it to my phone (that still is in my Jacked that I forgot in the Tour bus). If we sat there a little bit longer her back would hurt the next day but I also didn't want to wake her up so I carried her bridal style to her bed. I placed her slowly and carefully took of her hair band. Just as I wanted to leave, she took my hand and holded it tight.

"Don't go please..." She whispered but still with closed eyes.

I thought that she didn't know what she is saying and just talked while sleeping.

"Tea I am going now ok? Sleep well."

She slowly started to breath faster and heavier, the sweat started slowly running down her face and tears started forming in her closed eyes.

"Tea are you okey?!"

I laid next to her and she put her head on my chest. I slowly wiped off the tears with my finger and played with her hair to calm her down.

"엄마 (mum), 아빠 (dad)..." She said.

I didn't understand anything. The tears wouldn't stop running down her cheeks. I didn't know what to do to stop it so I holded her thighter and began to sing my favourite song for her. UNB's Only One.

(BTW guys this song and group is a whole Bop so please go and check them out! I will also put the MV under this text so please just once watch it! Thank you guys^^ Now let's get going with the story ><♡ )

(Refrain)
"ganjeolhage barago weonhaetteon
i sungan yeongweonhi gieokalkke
kkok jabeun du son nochi aneulkke
ttadeutan ongireul jugo
eonjena nae gyeote meomulleojweo
oraen shigani jinado