Chapter 17

And then he finally opens his eyes...

Seungmin was shocked to see Tea infront of him. He felt a rush of blood through his whole body and was frozen in place.
His eyes started to build tears and the next second they found themselves hugging each other.

Minho: "Ahhh Seungmin don't cryyyy"

Tea looks at his face and wipes away his tears.

Tea: "Seungmin don't cry you will make me cry too"

Seungmin: "It was just... I was heartbroken that you didn't write or called me and I thought you started forgetting me... I also missed you so much, these are just tears of happiness."

The members were also tearing up behind them

Hyunjin: "Jisung shut up your crying so loud"

Jisung: "But, b-but this is so beautiful." *cries even louder

Jeongin: "Oh my god you are literally destroying the video"

Jisung: "s-sorry"

Tea: "Seungmin wait please and close your eyes"

Seungmin closes his eyes while smiling like a puppy

Tea brings out her present

Tea: "Okey you can now open your eyes"

She was holding a black box with a red ribbonon it.

Seungmin: "Having you next to me is the biggest present someone could give me, you didn't have too"

Tea: "It's just a small present don't expect something big please"

Seungmin opens the box and sees an album. He opens it and sees different selfies of them together.

Seungmin: "Omg when did we take this together"

He turns the pages and reads cute messages on each page filled with pictures.
On one page Seungmin saw the Bowling tickets glued down and under that was a sentences which said 'our first date'.

Seungmin: "Tea this is the best gift I got, thank you this is so special for me. I will treasure this well."

Changbin: "Hey! I bought you the expensive jacket and shoes that you wanted for so long!"

Minho: "Wow you literally have no idea of romance do you"

Changbin: "Yes...?"

Minho: "Oh my god, please ignore him, please continue"

They all laugh and Seungmin gives Tea another long and warm hug.

Seungmin: "Thank you for coming you really made my day"

Tea: "I missed you so much I couldn't take it much longer. My house feels so empty without you..."

Seungmin hugs Tea even tighter

Seungmin: "I'm sorry..."

[1 hour later]

Chan: "Okey guys it's time to go home, pack your stuff and then let's go"

Seungmin: "But what about Tea?"

Chan: "Well she needs to go home now, say goodbye"

Seungmin: "NOOO, can't she stay with us at least till tomorrow please"

Felix: "Sorry Seungmin but Hyung is right, Tea needs to go home now"

Tea: "We already talked about this on the phone. I can't stay longer, also my taxi will be here in 5 minutes"