Chapter 9

[Seungmin's POV]

So the members finally found me.
I should be happy but I am sad. How could I leave Tea behind alone by herself again after everything she did for me and after I... Fell for her...

"Seungmin I am so happy for you! They finally found you and they at least know that you are safe. They would have been worried sick! I am really excited for you!"

She had a happy expression... is she really that happy that I am leaving? Where I really that much of a burden to her? No ofcourse not she is just happy for me and the rest of the members, what am I thinking!

"Seungmin what do you want to do before the members come? We have just today and tomorrow so tell me everything you want to do!" She smiled

"I just want to stay here, with you"

"Seungmin what are you saying" She chuckled as if I was joking but I really meant it.

"Then what about I make us some Green Tea and then watch a movie together?"

"I don't need it cause you are already my sweet Cup of Tea. You warm me up outside and inside with your hot water and the flavour... of your li-" She interrupted me.

"Hahahahaha Seungmin why are you so funny today, I am making us some Tea okey?" She sayed as she blushed.

She turned around to grab the boiler but I grabed her hand first and turned her around so she could face me. Our faces were just inches away from each others. How much I loved her hazelnut green eyes and her dark long lashes. And then her lips that have a redish pink tint to it. As I came closer to kiss her it looked like she gave in for a moment and closed her eyes but then she opened it and pushed me away.

"Seungmin what are you doing!"

"I don't k-know I just-"

She grabed her phone that was on the table beside us and walked fast to her room.

What did I just do! I lost controll and just ruined everything, I am such an Idiot! I thought that she maybe would like it and feels the same but I see that this is just a one sided love...

I sat down and thought about how I can make her feel better and how to show her how sorry I am. I felt something droping on my hand but it took me a minute to realize that Tears kept falling from my eyes rolling down my cheeks and falling down on my hand.

[Few hourse later]

They day was nearly passed... I didn't saw Tea after the "incident". I couldn't take any courage and go to her so I just waited for the next day.

[Next Morning]

I just woke up and look at the clock it was 11 a.m. Is Tea now okey? I slowly started walking towards her room and knocked on her door. Just as I wanted to come in she told me not to come in her voice was a little bit shaky.

"Look Tea I am so sorry I didn't mean to, I swear! I am not going to to it again I promise!"

"Seungmin that isn't it, please just don't come in..."

"What is it then?!"

"Seungmin please..."

"Okey sorry I am going..." I said calmly.

I made some breakfast for her and put it infront of her room door.

"Tea I made some breakfast for you I just put it here."

No voice is coming.

After 2 hours I came to look if she ate but... everything was in it's place how I left it.

"Tea?! Are you okey?"

No voice.

"TEA?!"

I waited for 10 second again no response.

"Tea I am coming in!"

I opened the door and....

--------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong!💚 Did you like this Chapter? Then don't forget to vote down left and share it with your friends that would like this story too.^^♡ Also sorry for the slow updates school is stressing me out like hell! I hope to see you again in the next Chapter too!><💚 Thank you for Reading and take Care💚

And if you didn't saw or knew already I have a Stray kids fan account called @straykids_season I post there many things about them and other groups too so I would appreciate when you would check it out><💕 Thank youu💚

See you in the next chapter! Byeee~♡