Chapter 15

And then his phone turned off.

Hyunjin: "Dang it!"

I put his phone in the Charger and went to bed again. Who was the person he was chatting with before he fell asleep? Don't tell me he has a... girlfriend?! No he wouldn't...

[In the Morning 10am]

Everybody woke up to their alarm because they needed to get ready to go to their Fan sign.

Every Member brushed their teeth and ate something for Breakfast before rushing to their car where the Manger was waiting to drive them to their Fan sign. Everything went as planned and nothing special happend. Just a regular Fan meeting which was just about signing albums and interacting with Stays.

After coming back home the boys were really tired and it was already 10pm but they still decided to watch a funny movie together. So everyone put on their pyjamas, some snacks on the table and were literally cuddling each other on the sofa but something seemed to be off with Seungmin again. He showed no emotions while the other Members were all laughing.

Hyunjin kept on glancing to Seungmin and sees how exhausted he looks but he isn't thinking much about it because every Member was tired and Jeongin was even sleeping between Chan and Minho. They watch the Movie until the end, they say good night to each other and then go to their own rooms to sleep. They didn't want to wake up Jeongin so they carefully put a pillow under his head and a blanket on top of him and let him sleep on the Couch.

(Note: Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin are roommates!)

Now Hyunjin and Seungmin were alone in their room. Seungmin again was doing something with his phone and Hyunjin was just watching him. He noticed that Seungmin now was all smiley and almost... lively?

Seungmin then turned off his phone, put it upside down on his bed and went to the Bathroom.

Hyunjin: "Ahhh I shouldn't be doing this..."

But he couldn't hold back his curiosity and argued for 2 minutes in his head of why he should do it and why not. He eventually stood up from his bed to take a look on Seungmin's phone. Just as he was about to look, Seungmin came in and saw that Hyunjin was holding his phone. He quickly grabbed it from Hyunjins hand but Hyunjin already saw a message which said "Good Night baby"

Seungmin: "What do you think you're doing?!"

Hyunjin: "I- I was just-"

Seungmin: "You have no right to go through my phone! What were you trying to do?!"

Hyunjin: "Seungmin first of all calm down, the others may hear us and secondly who ist this person..."

Seungmin: "W-what p-person"

Hyunjin: "You are such a bad liar, if you want to lie then at least do it without getting caught..."

Seungmin: "W-what do you m-mean?"

Hyunjin: "Why don't you just tell me what really is going on, huh?"

Seungmins eyes started tearing up.

Hyunjin: "Omg why are you crying?!"

Hyunjin hugged Seungmin immediately.

Hyunjin: "It's fine Seungmin, why don't you tell me what's on your mind and then we both will try to find a solution..."

Seungmin: "Okey..."

So that's when Seungmin told everything about how he fell in love with Tea and she with him, but that they couldn't be together and so on.