•14•

Jane ripped her mask off and gasped for air. I sat their crying as sirens went off. Mike, Dustin, Lucas and Max busted through the door.

"We have to go like Now" Max said. We both nodded.

"The bad people are here" Jane said though her head. I nodded and we both go up and trailed behind everyone.

Most of the kids fled the building with the teachers. As we were close to walking out the back doors,  someone pointed a gun at us.

Jane raised her hand and threw the man into the wall leaving a clearly noticeable dent. We all ran to the bike rack.

Jane chose to get on Dustin so that left me to sit with Mike. I gripped on to his waist as he took the lead and everyone followed behind.

As we were coming upon a road, 3 white vans were driving towards us.

"Power drained" Jane said.

"Everyone Stop" i said. They did as they were told. I grabbed Mikes and Janes hands making everyone else hold hands.

The sound of the tires of the vans got closer.

I closed my eyes and imagined Mikes house. I felt the hands being ripped out of my grasp as everyone felt to the ground.

"Holy shit we just teleported" Dustin said look at his surroundings. Everyone looked amazed and confused at the same time.

The blood dripped from my nose as i looked around. Everyone was there Jane. Panic washed over my body until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jane with more blood in her nose than mine. I pulled her in a close hug and whispered sorry's to her.

I knew to never teleport with more than two people, especially when one of them is like me. "I have to go" she said and I nodded. She left as we all gathered ourselves together.

"Are you alright" Mike said as he help stood up my limp body. I held my hand to my head as we all walked into his house.

"Everyone Wait in the basement, I need to clean up y/n" he said as he took me into a room.