•17•

•y/n pov•
I woke up to Mike shaking me. "Wake up, everyone is outside, even Will" he said.
I jumped up with a smile on my face. I missed Will, he didn't come to school yesterday because he had an appointment.

"What are we waiting for!" I said I ran over and put on my shoes. Mike chuckled and walked out of the basement with me following close behind.

We went outside of his house to see all of the party and some of their parents.

"Y/n!" Will said as he ran up and hugged me. I hugged back as some man and a woman gave me a weird look.

"Y/n?" The woman asked. "This is my friend, she helped in the upside down before she. Disappeared" he said. That was when I lost my memory.

Everyone had surprised faces.

"Honey, You never told me that" a woman said.

"You disappeared?" Jane asked. I nodded. "I didn't know what happened but all I remember was that it hurt me a lot but I was glad that it helped save Will" I said.

The man in the uniform looked back and forth at Jane and I.

The woman gave me a tight hug. "Thank you so much sweetie" she said.

"And she's just like El" Dustin piped in. The parents looked At each.

I nodded and raised the sleeve up from Mikes sweater showing them my symbol.

"Jane, I need to talk to you" the man said as he walked to his car with Jane following.

•Jane/El's pov•

"Do you know her" Hopper asked. I nodded "sister" I said.

"Is that why I got a call saying that 6 kids disappeared right in front of everyone's eyes" he said and I slowly nodded.

"It was a sabotage, her old mom called someone to take her back to the lab and she even told them that I was there" I said.

"So Mike said that we had to leave without anyone noticing so we rode our Bikes. My power was drained from showing y/n what her mom was doing and killing guards so she used her power and we teleported home" I continued.

By now his eyes were popped out of his head.

"She's is way more powerful than I am so that's why so many people are after her, even papa"  I said.

"Did she go back home yesterday" he asked. "She doesn't have a home anymore, I think she stayed the night at Mikes today" I said.

He nodded and walked back to the group while telling me to get in the car.

•y/n pov•
The man came back and whispered into the Joyce's ear. I learned her name after he left to talk to Jane.

She nodded at Whatever he said.

"Ok kids, you guys have to go to school today but El and Y/n cant come" the man said.

I gave him a confused look. "bad people?" I whispered to Mike and he nodded. "Yeah, their after you and El" he said.

"Ok so what I'm I supposed to do" I said. "I need to show you something" the man said.

I looked at Mike and he nodded while giving me my walkie-talkie. "Just tune in if anything happens" he whispered to me. I heard chuckling from the group of kids as they all tried to keep a straight face.

Mike rolled his eyes as Lucas hit Dustin.

I followed the man until we got to his car and I saw Jane in the seat of the car. I got in sitting next to Jane as the man drove someplace.