•6•

Today I dressed myself since Momma had to go to work early

Today I dressed myself since Momma had to go to work early. I had no problem because I could just teleport to school.

I closed my eyes and imagined the bike rack behind the school. Hopefully no one will be there.

I opened my eyes and heard everyone yell and look at me wide eyed. "Son of a bitch" Dustin said placing his hand on his heart.

Everyone looked so scared at me and that was the last thing that I wanted.

"Sorry" I mumbled turning away from them and walking into the school. "Wait" I heard someone say behind me but I ignored them.

I went to my locker and struggled to open it. I sighed in frustration when i couldn't get it open.

"Need some help babe" a boy said. I just nodded. "Well what's your combination" he asked.

I handed him the piece of paper and he put in the code. "My name is Troy by the way" he stated.

"Y/n" I whispered loud enough so he could hear. "That's a cute name" he said and I smiled.

"Yo y/n, where did y-" Jane said with the group trailing behind her.

"Mouth breather" she said glaring at Troy. "Freak" he said back. Freak? That's not a nice word.

"I broke your arm before and I'll do it again" she said and his eyes widened.

"Do you hang out with theses nerds?" Troy asked. "Their not nerds" I said starting to walk to class but I felt Troy grabbed my arm.

I struggled to get out of his grasp.

They boys all crowded around us trying to get Troy to let go of my arm. "Let her go asshole " Mike said pushing Troy.

"Or else what, your little girl friend will hurt me" Troy joked.

"No, but I will" I mumbled and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Your too cute to be so vicious babe, I'm saving you from having a bad reputation at this school" he said.

I glared at him.

Troys arm let go of mine and he looked at his leg. He threw himself on the ground and held his leg in pain.

"I just broke my leg" Troy cried. I wiped the incoming blood from my nose and picked up my books that fell on the ground.

"Are you ok" mike asked walking up to me. I nodded and walked past him.