•16•

The time was 8-2-5, and I was sitting the couch with max as Mike, Dustin and Lucas talked about something across the room.

I heard the loud muffled sound from a car and Max sighed. "My brother is here so I should go" she said as she stood up.

Lucas gave her a hug and a kiss as she walked out. Dustin mimicked him causing me to chuckle.

"I should go too, it's getting dark" Lucas said and Dustin nodded with him. "Alright guys see you later" Mike said.

We all exchanged goodbyes before they left.

Now it was just Mike and I.

"Um I could take you home If you want" he said. A small smile appeared on my face but was quickly washed away as that dream came into mind.

"I don't have a home anymore" I said looking down into my lap.

"You can stay here" he said quickly afterwards. "No it's ok, I could find somewhere to go" I said while standing up.

"No I insist" he said. The smile then returned to my face. "Just wait right here" he said as he ran up the steps.

I sat back down a played with the walkie-talkie that he gave me as I waited for him to come back.

"Nancy didn't have anything that would fit you so I brought you some of my clothes" he said coming down from the steps and giving me a stack of clothes.

"Thanks" I said. He nodded and left the room so I could change.

I looked down at my dirt, sweat and blood stained clothes and sighed. I guess I did need to change.

I looked over at his sweater and sweatpants that he gave me and put them on. They were pretty big on me but I didn't really care.

A couple minutes later he came back with blankets and pillows.

He put then in this pre-made tint. "This is where El-Eleven first slept at" he said I nodded and walked over to the place and sat in it.

"I'll be back when you wake up" he smiled and I did too.

"Goodnight" He said. "Goodnight" I said as he walked out of the basement.