//Chapter 35//

I don't know how long we had walked, I didn't know where we were, and I feel like I was going to die. The pain was hitting me everywhere, being up right was making me so dizzy. I fought the urge, I can't give up, we need to get back. I was slowing them down, Minho was strained and looked awfully sick, how are ever going to get back?

I wanted to walk on my own, but every time I tried I collapsed, forcing Minho to grab my shirt and drag me to my feet. My clothes were sticking to my chest as blood filled the fabric, the smell was also making my stomach churn.

After the second right turn my stomach couldn't handle it, I collapsed on the floor and hurled my lunch up, my ears were ringing and stars clouded my vision. Ugh. I physically couldn't move, I rolled onto my back and groaned, clamping my eyes shut as the sunlight made my headache hurt more.

My mouth had the aftertaste of blood, my face caked in the blood gushing from the wound. It just didn't stop. Only now has it started to slow down, but the blood was everywhere. Even on Minho. I just couldn't move anymore, I wanted to tell him to leave me, but he would probably hit me and tell me I was dumb.

"-Oi! Malaya talk to me. If you're dead, I'm going to kill you"

Minho growled once again, I hadn't registered that he was trying to get my attention, I guess my brain wasn't working. Well of course it wasn't, I got hit over the head with a metal rod. I couldn't even picture what happened my mind was so dazed. I would have scoffed at the comment hadn't I been so afraid we would all die. I can't believe this was happening.

"uh"

A pitiful hum was all that I could muster. I didn't want to die, but I couldn't move. Newt's voice kept filling my head, what would he be feeling if I didn't come back. I couldn't even picture the expression that would be on his face.

I had never missed someone so much right now, I just wanted to hug him and not let go, it was like he was warning me of this. He tried to stop me from going, although he respected what I wanted and didn't fight with me.

Would he think it was his fault that I'm here? Would he think that had he fought a little harder to get me to stay that I would be safe? I don't want him thinking it was his fault, I guess he's always know what was best for me, why didn't I listen?

Not only did I get myself killed by coming but I also got Bark killed, I knew I shouldn't have brought him today. There was a feeling in the back of my head that it wasn't right. And if I wasn't here Minho would be able to move easier, to drag Alby as fast as he could, not worrying about me collapsing. He would be safe.

Now because of me my friends would die, the Glade leader would die and after Newt confessing his attractions for me. I die. Even is best friend would die, Newt's most trusted friend Minho would die too.

I kept thinking about Chuck too, and Ben. Is this what it was like for him when he was out here, I felt so horrible for the guy. it must have been so horrible for him out here all alone. I could only imagine how Chuck was feeling too, he was only a young boy. He would be scared, I can't believe he was even here. He was 12, 13 at most.

He should have lived a life like normal, studying with his friends, patching grazed knees and crushing on girls. But instead he was locked up in this maze. I felt dreadful. I hadn't made an effort to get close to Chuck all that much. We were passing friends. Now I regret that so much.

I regret not becoming close with Chuck, I regret not getting to know Clint and Jeff and all the others. I regret not getting to know Thomas, not being able to meet the new guy better. I regret not seeing the girl who had come up through the box. I regret not apologising to Alby for being so horrible.