Sex Drive Agency

Hyungwon's POV

This isn't the first time i've been to a blind sex date. But it is the first time someone actually wanted me.

_______

Two days earlier

"I dont understand why you keep going to them things anyway. Wouldn't you rather lose your innocents to someone you love?" My friend Mina says judging me from across my desk. I sighed and put my pen down that I was using to grade papers with.

"The last time i was in a relationship was during my highschool years. I'll be twenty seven this year Mina, im almost thirty. I don't have time to fall in love," i say before taking a sip of my green tea.

"Being a highschool teacher can help, why dont you bang one of your hot students?" She suggestes. I choke on my tea and look to glare at her. She's insane. I mean, does she want me to catch a case? I scoff.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I say, she smirks and pulls out her phone because she was getting a call.

"I'm in Hyungwon's room, okay. See you in a bit," Mina says into her phone.

"I could lose my job and plus, just hearing it, makes me sick," i say cleaning up the spilt tea.

"I would so do it," she says while grinning and as i was about to say something her brother Bambam walks in.

"Bambam is one of my students, could that work?" I asked, deciding to mess with her. She shows me a disgusted face and stands up, Bambam approaches from behind giving us questionable looks.

"Hey Bambam" i say smiling up at him.

"Hey, Mr. Chae," He says setting his football bag down onto the ground.

"School is over, i think i've already said you can call me Hyungwon." I say standing to walk to him. Mina steps between us glaring at me.

"Chill out, i was joking. I practically helped you raise him!" I say before laughing. Bambam stood there confused.

"Bambam, we need to help him get laid," Mina suddenly says and i stop laughing to punch her in the boob. She winces and glares at me.

"Gross," Bambam says and i look to glare at him. He walks away, knowing he's going to get his ass chewed out, i sigh and look to Mina. "I have to leave, text me later," she says and i nod.

After she left, i continued to grade papers and about thirty minuets my phone vibrated, telling me I had an email.

To: won.mc80@*****.com

Fr: Sex Drive Agency

Hello Hyungwon, I would like to inform you that you have a schedualed appointment with a 24 year old male who meets your standards Saturday, January 8th at 7:40p.m. Click yes or no if you're available for this appointment.
Yes / No

Yes

Wonderful, your partner we'll be ready.

___

I don't know why I'm doing this, but I honestly have no choice. I sound pathetic.

What the hell am I doing with my life?

___________

Saturday evening at 4:45p.m.

"Why didnt you tell me you got another slut email?" Mina says as we sat on my couch drinking tea. Well i was drinking tea and she was downing some tequila.

"You need to slow down, i really dont want Bambam to come get you," i say annoyed.

"He'll be fine, now answer my question," she demands and i look at her to reply, "whats the point, ill get rejected like usual."

"How old is he?" She asks taking another sip from the glass bottle, i stare at her worriedly.

"Twent-four," i say still looking at her, she spits and i watch as alcohol fly onto my carpet. I look at her angrily, "went down the wrong pipe," she chokes and I roll my eyes.

"As long as he has a penis, I don't care how old he is," i say looking at the clock. It was 5:15.

"You know its too early for you to drink, so i am taking this away from you," i say taking the bottle from her. She whines and i roll my eyes as i twist the cap back on.

I pull my phone out and text Bambam through facebook, telling him to come get his sister.

"Why don't you just call up Kihyun?" She asks and I cringe at the mention of my ex boyfriend.

"Do you honestly not remember what happened senior year? The guy doesn't deserve my virgin ass," i say as someone knocked on my front door.

"But you rather have a stranger take you?" She asked and i nod before standing up to go answer the door.

Bambam appeared with Yugyeom behind him typing into his phone.

"Mina! Bambam's here," i holler from the door. I lean against it and sigh as i waited for my friend to come. When i hear her footsteps i look behind me to look at her dissapointed face. I chuckle at her silliness.

"Boys, make sure you take care of her," they nod and leave.

I quickly get dressed into my good underwear and wear loose jeans with a blacl black tee, and slip on my red converses.

As soon as i was ready i left, because it takes me about one hour to even arive to the building. You'd be surprised about how many people come to these things, almost all of them are regulars. I have been coming for three months, but not everytime, only when they add the "meet your standards part" in the email. Which this is the tenth time, if i went evertime I recieved an email I would be here everyday. Literally.

When I was younger, I was stingy and too innocent to even think about sex. I was the goody goody. I hate that now, almost all of the men I went to school with don't even speek to me because of my behavior in highschool and of my sexuality.

After I pulled up to the building, i sigh before exiting my vehicle. "Lets get turned down again," i say to myself as i opened the door to the building.

As you enter there's a hallway divided by genders. When entering the male hallway there are two door couches and a desk in the far corner.

"Good evening Mr.Chae, here's your room key. You're partner will be there shortly," Sani, the key keeper says as she handed me a card. The building was more like a inn, had a small room with a small bed, nothing else. But of Course condoms and lube, all that shit was laying on the ground in a bin.

As of stripped out of my sundress, i heard a knock on the door. "Just a second!" I quickly strip out of my jeans amd climb into the bed. Lets get this shit started.

_________

First Chapter, I hope you liked it very much. Leave feedback! :))
Vote/Comment
~Madi

 Leave feedback! :))Vote/Comment ~Madi♡