Dinner

This chapters song is "Girls/Girls/Boys" by Panic At the Disco. If you've never listened to them, look them up. They will changer your life!

Wonho's POV

I extended my hand to the beautiful man in front of me. His brown eyes bored into mind, i could stare at them all day.

Honestly how could he still be a virgin?

"Sorry Hoseok, but I don't plan on being your friend." Ouch.

He was lying, I knew it. I just chuckle and take a step forward to whisper in his ear, "I think you'll change your mind." He shudders and i grin, his cute ass is going to be mine. But in the right way.

"If you say no, you'll regret it. So, Hyungwon, would you join me for dinner?" I say sending him my signature smirk and he blushes as he studies me.

"Say yes you child," his friend says and I nod agreeing with her.

"One dinner," he says and i grin. "We can go in my car," i say pointing towards my vehicle.

"Lets go Mina," he says and she shakes her head, "I'm not going."

"How am i getting home then?" He asks and i chuckle.

"I will be taking you home," i say and he gives me a weird look. "I don't feel comfortable knowing that you know where I live," he says and I grin at him. "I'm going to have to know because we'll be spending a lot of time there." His eyes go wide at my statement I laugh walking away, he soon follows.

"So Hyungwon, when did you realize you were gay?" I think my question cought him off gaurd because he stopped walking and turn to him.

"You don't have to tell me. But ill tell you my story when i realized I didn't like vagina's anymore," i say and he relaxes a bit before walking again.

I quickly go to tbe passanger side and open his door for him, he looks at me before getting into my car.

"Do you want to hwar my story? Or do you think it's to weird." I askes once i was inside the vehicle. I buckle up and hover my hand over the key switch waiting for his reply.

"Sure."

I smile while starting my car.

"In highschool, i was the guy the girls wanted to sleep with. Of course i fooled around like any other playboy, but i apreciated/still do, sex.

Before going into your Senior year, there is a back to school party. And I will never forget this night, because it changed my life.

It's actually messed up, the way i turned gay. But i don't care.

My school was full of dumbasses, the girls too.

So someone decided to play truth or dare, but with a twist.

The girls filled out things to do and you would pull it out of the hat.

I got blowjob.

But you spin the bottle blind folded and you don't get to see who the person is.

So while i was getting this amazing blow job, i kept thinking that this couldn't be a girl because i recieved many blowjobs from girls and this one felt different.

Untill the end, when i took my blind fold off. It was a guy, who also became my first boyfriend.

Basically the rest of my senior year, i questioned my sexuality. But i realized i was attracted to men.

Jooheon, my first boyfriend, was not a newbie to the gay world. He knew he was gay since birth and i guess he didn't like the fact that i was new to it. So the relationship ended bad.