Beautiful

Chapter Song: Go Go by BTS

Hyungwon's POV

"I was invited to a college party," Mina says randomly and i look up from the book i was trying to finish. This was the fifth time she's done this and its irritating me. "How and why?" I ask while taking my reading glasses off.

"You know Jaebum?" She asks and i look at her confused while shaking my head no. "Jinyoungs boyfriend," she explains and it suddenly dawns onto me. "They are still in college?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Jinyoung is, Jaebum invited us."

"Why would Jaebum invite me? He doesn't even like me," i tell her and she laughs. "He left highschool in the past. Plus Jinyoung says he misses you," she explains and I laugh.

"He only likes me because im the only one that he can win against while playing Fifa." Mina chuckles at what I said and I smile at my friend.

Suddenly distracting us, Bambam walks out of his room and towards the door. "Where are you going?" Mina asks and he haults at the door, turning around to reply "Yugyeom and Jungkook wanna go to the girls Track race this evening."

"Since when did you like to go the events like that?" Mina asks as she questioned her brother. "Since Marie joined the track team," i tell her and Bambam glares at me.

"Brother, you are already whipped at a young age."

"Im going to go now," he says while slipping on his shoes. "If you see Wonho there, tell him to call me," i ask. He nods then leaves.

"Has he not contacted you today?" She asks and I shake my head no, then suddenly feeling a little subconscious.

"We kind of got freaky the other day," i admit and she chokes on her boritto. "Don't tell me your scary noises scared him off?" She laughs out and i snarl at her as I stand up to put my book up.

"Hyungwon, im sorry. Its just, i know what you sound like and Its weird," she explains and i roll my eyes as i went to turn on her wax burner, completely ignoring her.

"Maybe he likes your noises? I mean everytime you try to get with someone they leave, because the fact you are a virgin. But he came back despite that fact, so he probably likes you very much." I sigh at her speach, hoping it was true. But he's been 'busy' since then, going to work a lot and I haven't been invited to go with him again. 

"Where is he?" She asks and I shrug, because i really didn't know where my boyfriend was.

"I need to go to town, wanna come with?" She says and i tell her sure.

"I have to bye cake stuff for Bambam's birthday wednesday," she tells me and I look at her like she's retarded. "Mina, today is Wednesday." She looks at me weird and then runs to the kitchen.

"Oh shit! Lets go then." She says grabbing my hand, pulling me off the couch and out of the door.

"Wonho is calling me," i say pulling my hand out of hers to answer the call.

( Wonho Hyungwon )

"Where are you?"

"Mina's. Why?"

"Oh good, im close by. Stay there and ill come pick you up."

"Why?"

"Im taking you out handsome"

"Why?"

"Is why your favorite word today?"

"Yes."