Chicken Casserole

This chapter song is "Maybe" by Russ.

Hyungwon's POV

"Mr.Chae," the intercom says interrupting my class, i stop writing on the board amd answer Ms.Irene, the Secretary.

"Lee Marie is being picked up and her guardian would like to speak to you for a moment, Principal Choi is on his way to look over your class."

"Okay," i say closing the lid on my marker.

"Its my brother, he's over protective of me and wants to make sure your creative writing class is legit," Marie says and I nod smiling kindly at her. "I understand," i say as we both approach the office.

"Brother, i don't understand why you do this," Marie starts out as we neared the front desk, where her brother was facing away from me.

I checked him out, knowing i shouldn't, but i couldn't help it. As soon as i got down to his butt, i can recognize that butt from a mile away. It was Sexy Abs.

"Wonho?" I questioned, the man turns around. Its been a week since i last saw him, but thats because he's been working. We still text and call, but seeing him infront of me made me horny as hell.

"I knew you worked here, but not as my sisters creative writing teacher," he grins at me as he eyes linger all over my body, checking my school atire out.

"Well, i don't need to ask you if your class is legit. But Marie, you need to go pick up your new glasses today." He says looking at his sister.

"How do you two know each other?" Marie asks, my face turns red. "This is the man i was telling you about," Wonho said and this made me blush even more.

"Oh... Ohhhh.. eww. Ugh. Keep the love doveyness away from me," she says and this made me chuckle at her. "Take the keys and wait in the car or else you want to see some of this lovey doveyness," Wonho says and i bite my lip as he stared at me.

Marie quickly grabs the keys and starts to walk away, but as she wasn't paying attention. Bambam walks her way, not paying attention as well. I knew what was going to happen and was just going to let it.

SPLAT!

Their bodies collided and both of them fell to the floor, with Marie on the bottom and Bambam on the top. (This is a first *wiggles eyebrows* if you know what i mean)

"Ahh, oh man. Im sorry Marie, i should. have been watching where i was going. Are you okay?" Bambam rambled, it was cute. Marie blushed and i glance towards Wonho who was watching carefully.

"I-its okay Bambam." Marie stuttered and i smile, the scene in front of me was too cute. I wanted to leave them alone, because high school romance gets in my feels. Oh god, i sound like a girl.

I grab Wonho's hand and drag him out to the hallway.

"What was that for?" He asks me. "Is it obvious, i want to leave them alone," i say and he raises an eyebrow.

"That boy could take advantage of her," he says and i burst out laughing. "You know Mina right?" I ask once i calmed down. He nods, "thats her brother, i know him too well. He's not you in highschool," i say and he grins at me as he punches me lightly in the chest. But it actually hurt, because im a pussy.

He sees this and steps forward to me. "Want me to kiss it better?" He says and i blush, looking away from his face. He comes close and kisses my chest, i shudder.

"We can't do this here," i say slightly pushing him away. He grins at me and brings me close, "of course not here, let me pick you up this evening." He asks and bite my lip as i thought about it.