Why?

Chapter song: From Zero by Monstax

Wonho's Pov

I was furious, frustrated, pissed and I needed to shit. My face was still covered with a black bag, I was losing oxygen little by little. I was also worried about Hyungwon, I swear if any of those assholes hurt him I will kill them all. After I get out of this rope off course. The rope was around my feet and then my hands were in chains, an easy way to have someone break free was what I was thinking as I felt them tie me earlier.

The floor was hard and cold, guessing its stone. Assuming we were in a basement by the smell of leaking utilities. But none of that matter to me right now, what mattered to me was Hyungwon and Hyungwon only. I didn't know if he was in pain or if was scared, but I am hoping its none of those cases. I didn't even know if he was in the same room as me, which worried me the most. 

" I didn't ask you to bring both of them," a voice spoke and by the sound of the voice made my blood boil. Ah, so we are in the same room? What a relief.

" I thought it be fun if you had them both, " another voice spoke and i knew who the voice belonged to. I didn't know he would betray me, but he did. I guess you really don't know who is on your side.

" No, I wanted Wonho to worry his ass off, I wanted him to cry in agony knowing I had his bitch."

"Don't call him that!" I say gritting my teeth, pushing pressure against my gums then all of a sudden I tasted a tint of blood, i must've bitten down too hard. I didn't get a response except laughs, many laughs from all different directions, I guess all of EXO was in the same room as me.

" But, letting him watch as we torment his boyfriend sounds pleasing too."

" I will kill you Kai," I say spitting out a mouthful of blood.

" Wrong guess."

"Suho," I mumbled.

" Ding ding ding!" He says as I hear his footstep come closer to me, then all of a sudden the bag that was covering my head was now being ripped off. I had to adjust to the basement lighting, but as my sight became clearer and clear, I could see all of Exo standing behind Suho, looking like a little army. I quickly scanned the room searching for Hyungwon and when my eyes finally fell on his body I tried to crawl towards him. But my hands were chained up and i could only go so far.

Kai was hovering over his unconscious body, examining him, keeping the rope tight around his precious feet and hands. " let him go," i whisper.

" Huh? " Suho smirks as he came close to my face, " what did you say ?" he continued. I just look to him and spit in his face while grinning as I watched my blood drip from his face. "Let him go!" I barked.

" Where's that fucktard!?" I yelled as I scanned the room once more trying to find that piece of trash that turned on me.

" Who? Oh you mean your friend?" Kai says as he walks away from Hyungwons body, " Chen, go bring Mr. Baek back here."

" What do you want from me? I have nothing left for you to take," I say and the two men just smirk at me. " We've been trying to find you for years now, Wonho. We don't want anything special from you."

" I left for a reason, you and I didn't want anything to do with each other. But yet, you go through so much stress to find my ass. I'm starting to think you are obsessed with me." I grin.

" Your ass was mine before it became yours, dont you remember?" Suho questions me and I scoff. " You were nothing to me," I spat.

" I wonder what Hyungwon will think when he finds our how many guys you've actually been with," Kai smirks as he wraps his hand around Suho's arm. " Oh, so you two are a thing now? Thats surprising." I smirk as I scoot myself back so I can lean against the wall, figured I'd get relaxed.

" Oh yeah, the two of us combined made us powerful." Suho grins down at me as the door swings open and comes in chen with Minhyuk beside him, and Zuho behind him. "Ah. Mr.Baek, im glad you could join us," Kai says as he slaps Zuho's shoulder, praising him.

I just glared at the boy, who I thought was my friend but I was wrong. I wonder If Rowoon had anything to do with this as well, but of course his to gullable to turn against me. Rowoon and Zuho have been with me for a very long time, they've gone through a lot of crazy shit and some sad times with me. I can't believe that I am staring into the eyes of someone I used to know and take care of, watching him as he glares at me. I wonder how long its been since he went to them, since he's been feeding information to them. What if he was the reason the Mina was murdered, I will never forgive him.

I know when Hyungwon wakes up and sees him, finally figuring out whats going on he will probably cry. Or he'll think of reasons why Zuho has done the things he did and forgive him, because I know he'll feel sorry for the boy. Hyungwon is to nice for his own good and easily to take advantage of. 

" Gosh, looking at you act like a victim makes me happy," Suho says as he smirks at me before punching my face, this only caused me to spit up a bigger puddle of blood than before. " Im not a victim, more like a threat," I reply to him.

"You're tightly secured and will be watched twenty-four-seven until i figure our what to do with you, you can't lay a finger on any of us." He tells me as he brings Minhyuk to his side, "go ahead," he tells him.

I didn't want to look at the skinny male as he approached me, I didn't even want him to lay a finger on me. But what he did was far worse, I guess its true when they say, don't fear the enemy who attacks you, but the fake friend who hugs you.

" I got you now Wonho, soon you'll be mine again," he whispers into my ear as he hugged me. I just laughed as I turn my head to bite his ear, making blood run down his earlobe. " Back off bitch!" I snarled at him as he stumbled back, holding his ear in pain.

" Hey Suho, didn't you know that when you're a threat you are always the target. So, I wonder why you and your boy toy are so keen on hurting me. Its quite funny to me really," I say.

" You won't think its so funny after you watch us kill your boy toy, " he says mocking me as Kai who was beside him walked over towards Hyungwon's body. " He'll wake up soon and when he does, that's when our fun begins." he says.

" Why are you guys doing this, I've mind my own buisness for years, I have never even spoken about what I did for you and yet, you want to hurt another thing that's precious to me."

" Don't you get it? It's not about keeping your damn mouth shut, its about leaving me, being disloyal. I guess you didn't know what that felt like till now, knowing two of your men that you use to be great friends with, turned their backs on you." Kai says as he took his belt off while walking towards me slowly. I close my eyes imagining beating Zuho and Minhyuk to death.

" But why?" I asked as I opened my eyes back up, but my question didn't get answered as his belt was whipped across my face and thats when darkness overcame my senses.

You guys the ended will make you cry😭 Also, Im sorry if you're confused at all which I hope your not lol. But if you are don't be afraid to msg me or comment, but be friendly about it, I was getting pissed off at the "go to work with your boyfriend day" chapter comment section, i mean, does people not know how to read authors notes? Sorry im salty.

~Madi:)