I love you

Playlist:
1. Now or Never by MonstaX
2. Just Right by GOT7
3. Chewing Gum by NCT DREAM
4. Lost in a Dream by MonstaX
5. First Love by BTS
6. Still my lady by SF9
7. LIKEY by TWICE

Wonho's Pov

"Hyungwon, let me explain!" I say while chasing him down the stairs of my strip club. "You've had many times to explain, I don't want to hear it!" He snapped without looking back at me, everyone was giving us looks as I chased my boyfriend outside.

"It's not safe for you anymore," I tell him as I walked closely behind him to his car. "Lets sort out this consultation, allow me to take you back inside and we can talk," I tell him as he unlocks his car to open the door and when he does we are met with a brown box with a letter on top of it.

"Don't touch it!" I yell at him as he begins to reach for it. i push him out of the way and reach for the envelope myself.

I wasn't gentle when ripping the piece of paper, yanking the letter out from inside of it. You really want to play this game Kai? Then lets do it.

"I will hurt them all if you don't cooperate" it read.

"What does it say?" Hyungwon asks, I shake my head and shove the paper into my pocket while opening the tiny box. The item inside only made me fume, it was pictures of Hyungwon and I on our star gazing date. Pictures of Hyungwon and Mina at the store, photo's of Bambam and Marie on their movie date. I through them inside the car before dragging my boyfriend back inside.

"Namjoon! Have Rowoon go pick up Marie and take her to Hang-gu now!" I say while running to the bar to pull the lever that leads to my under ground passage way. Namjoon nods and races upstairs.

"I am not going anywhere else with you until you tell me the truth!" Hyungwon says while yanking his hand free from my hold. He wraps his long fingers around his red writs, gently massaging it and I suddenly begin to feel regret.

"Wait here," I tell him softly as I race towards the room where all my employee's would usually be at when on their breaks.

"Everyone, im closing early, so go home," I say as calmly as I could, but of course one of the, noticed I wasn't sounding like my usual self.

"Is everything okay boss? Where is Minhyuk?" Jackson asks and I sigh while opening the door to the room wider for me to step in. "Everything is okay, leave the club as quickly as you can."

"But Minhyuk's things are still here?" Yoongi speaks up, i move aside to let people out and look to where Yoongi was referring to. "Leave it, now everyone go !"

"Aish, Wonho. What crawled up your ass and died?" Jackson asks while walking pass me, out of the room with Yoongi behind him. I sigh and glance back towards Minhyuks things. Which was his coat and bag, the bag he has carried since long ago.

At first I thought it had some sentimental value to it, but eventually found out it was the type bag Kai used to spy on conversations, of course he let me strip it clean before letting him work here years ago. I found no sign of source to Kim Jong-in.

I was thinking of ways to get rid of his possessions.

Burning the items was my choice of disposal and I new the right person to do.

I race out of the room with the items in hand and catch Yoongi before he leaves the building. "Get rid of these for me," I ask and he look at me weird.

"You sure, are you sure you want me to get rid of your first love's belongings?" He asks and I growl, "he was never my love. Now do as I asked, no questions, just do as you're told."