Inspirations and a Thank You!

First of all, the movie Pretty Women played a huge role throughout this story. If you've watched Pretty Women then your'e a legend, but if you haven't I suggest you do. 

Pretty Women: Is about a wealthy man and a prostitute falling for each other, but in Wonho and Hyungwon's case, its about a wealthy man who owns strip clubs falling for an innocent, and lonely man. 

Nothing in that movie relates to anything in my book, except for the basic story line. lol 

As for the music, a bunch of them gave me inspiration throughout it. You've seen most of these listed as a "Chapter Song". 

1. Perfect Picture by Bea Miller
2. Jealousy by Monsta x
3. Move by Taemin
4. Love Scenario by iKON
5. Heartbeat song by Kelly Clarkson 
6. Take it all back by Judah & the Lion
7. Stay by Rihanna, Mikky Ekko
8. Say you won't let go by James Arthur 
9. Beautiful Feeling by Day6 
10. Chasing Fire by Lauv 
11. Bloom by Troye Sivan

I own all rights and idea's to this book, everything is completely of my imagination and original.

One last thing before I officially say goodbye to all the readers who was with me on this journey. Thank you to everyone who stayed with me since day one and to the late readers, you guys are the best and I seriously appreciate the love and support you have given me. In the first few chapters the reads were decreasing bit by bit, I actually just realized that now and after the "Go to work with your boyfriend day" chapter, they dropped from there too. 

So thank you for those who didn't leave, for not abandoning Hyungwon and Wonho, because they needed your support for their relationship. They needed you guys to stay with them so you could help both of them, whether it was emotionally or physically.

Well that's all! Read my other books, if you want haha. :))

- Bye ♡