My Name?

Hyungwon's POV

"Whats with the mask" i asked as the male revealed himself. "My face can be a little intimidating," i raise an eyebrow at the man who stood at the door.

My eyes trailed down his body, met my standards my ass. He was way out of my league. "If anything, your body is intimidating." I say and his eyes glance to me as he shuts the door behind him.

"You seem so comfortable," he says as he slips out of his hoodie, it rode up some. Showing his toned abs, i was getting hard at that moment. Damn.

I shurg before answering his question, "isnt my first time being to one of these things." He studies me and then moves to sit on the bed. "You come here a lot?" He asks.

"Im not a sex addict, i've gotten turned down everytime," i assure him so he would know im not that type. Not that i care.

"Why? Your pecker small or something?" He says and i laugh at the way he said pecker. "Far from it, and even if it was, should it matter. Im the bottom," i grin over at him and he nods while chuckling.

"So when should we get this started?" I ask looking under the covers to see my crotch.

Without answering me he slide his shirt off and rips the covers off of me. "Should i introduce myself?" He asks as he played with the rim of my boxers.

I like this guy.

"No introductions, that's one of the rules," i say and he doesn't say anything as lifts up the fabric and i sigh as i feel the cold breeze fan my member.

"You wasn't lying," he says as he peekes through my boxers. I blush, this guy.

"Why you turning red for?" He asks and i look away, i hear shuffling beside me and i look back to see what he was doing. He was stripping out of his shirt and my eyes immediately went wide.

"Why are you acting like you're a virgin?" His question made me blush even more. He looks at me before picking his shirt back up, i give him a questionable look.

He puts his shirt back on and I sit up to grab his arm.

"Where are you going?" I ask, he sighs before speaking, "im not going to have sex with a virgin."

"I didn't say i was!" I fumed, beyond pissed.

"But you are," he says taking his wrist out of my grip.

"What is the big deal, who the fuck cares if im a virgin or not?" I say laying back down.

"You should," he says and I roll my eyes. "Just leave," i say as i sit up to pull my pants back on. My buldge was pocking out, great.

"Want me to fix that?" The stranger says and i scoff. "Hell no."

"Its not you... I just don't take advantage of virgins."

"Are you a child? I don't give a shit, if you fuck me I won't be a virgin. Simple as that," I say angrily. 

"A pretty man like you shouldn't be saying such vulgar words," he says and my face heats up. 

"Now is not the time to flirt," I say.

I sigh as I look down at my zipper, I had a massive boner.

"Want me to help with that?" The stranger asks again, as he pointed towards my penis. I scoff.

"Hell no!" I say as I grab my keys, ready to exit the room.

I am not coming to these things ever again.

"Wait.. I want to apologies." he says coming towards me.

"Don't even, I'm over it... I should just go to a party, get drunk, and then find someone to take care of it for me, that would solve my problem," I say as I ran my hand through my hair. 

"You will do no such thing," the man says in a deep voice. Startling me. 

"You don't have the right to say that to me," I chuckle out, this guy is so full of himself. 

"Yes I do."

"Since when?" I say with crossed arms. He looks at me with a smirk and I suddenly felt nervous under his gaze.

"Since now," he says as brings my head in towards his. 

He looks to my lips then back of to my eyes before slamming his lips onto mine. My eyes went wide and my legs started to tremble, I was going to fall and he knew it. So he raps his free arm around my waist to lift me up. Our tongues danced around to the beat of our pants and I couldn't get enough. 

But our heated make out session was over rather quickly and the guy rushed out before I even got to say thank you.

Thank you, Sexy Abs

I just had the best kiss of my life. Damn, I really wish I had just told him my name.

________

It's short, Im sorryyyy. 

OMG, this was so weird for me to make. New cover above! Credit goes to uwantbasketballman shes the best.

I hope you enjoyed !

Vote/Comment 

~Madi

~Madi♤