Tease

Enjoy the cute video above.
Chapter playlist:
1. Dont Recall by Kard
2. Give it to me by August D
3. Boy meets Evil by BTS (Jhope)
4. Move by Taemin

Hyungwon's POV

"So what are your's and Wonho's plans are for tonight?" Mina asks me and I look up from the book I was reading to give her a confused look.

"Why would Wonho and I be doing something tonight?" I ask confused.

"It's Valentines Day," she says in a duh tone and I shrug, completely forgeting the fact that it was love day. I dislike this day so much, because this was the day that Kihyun decided to cheat on me.

"I'll probably call and ask him to come over, I'll cook dinner for him. Since he cooks for me all the time," I say putting my book down to get up from my couch to walk to my kitchen to see what could be in my cabinets. 

"Mina! I need to go to the store!" 

"Okay, why are you telling me this?" She asks and I laugh, she's so dull.

"I need a ride dumbass!"

"Hey, don't call me a dumbass, you're the dumbass that doesn't have a car!" She says joining me into the kitchen, hands on her hips while smirking at me.

"Why do I need a car, when I have you to drive me everywhere?" I say smirking while grabbing my walet and slipping my shoes on. 

"I'm not your fucking chauffeur Hyungwon," she says grabbing her keys and walking out of my house, I just chuckle at my friend and follow her.

It wasn't a long drive to the store, because it was literally twenty minuets away from my home. I actually don't like grocery shopping, I see people I use to go to school with giving me awful looks. Being a teacher thats teaching their kid(s) is just another reason to add of the list of things why they despise me. 

I wasn't lying when I said I was a loser in high school, the biggest of them all. 

"Hyungwon! I found the hot cheeto's," Mina yells from across the store. I sigh and shake my head as I grab some more ramen and tuna, then head over to her way. But as I was about to look up from the ground i bumped into someone. A small figure I'd rather forget. 

"Hey, Hyungwon," he speaks and I just stare at him blankly. I hadn't seen his face since graduation day. Eight years later and he still looks the same. Strong jaw line, shiny black hair that was also combed back. A black tee with jeans, and a pair of white tennis shoes. 

"Hey asshole, don't ignore me. Oh, and I found your boyfriend next to the ice cream!" Mina's voice says behind me and I turn nervously to see Mina with my boyfriend. He looked good as always and I look to Mina with a help expression, she just gives me a look I would like slap off her face and walks off. That bitch.

"Boyfriend?" the man in front of me says and I look back to him, lowering my head just like i did in school. 

"Who are you?"  Wonho asks. 

"Who are you?" The small man asks, mimicking Wonho.

"This is Kihyun," I say looking at Wonho, he tenses and wraps his arm around my waist and brings me close to me. "Hello Kihyun, Im Wonho. Hyungwon's boyfriend. Are you one of his friends?" Wonho asks, playing the nice boyfriend card even though I knew he wanted to rip Kihyun's head off. 

"No, he's not," I answer before Kihyun could. "I'm not, we just, use to go to school together. Well I have to go, it was nice seeing you Hyungwon." Kihyun says walking away to the cash register. As the man gets ready another man walks in and grabs Kihyun with a smile and runs out of the store, hand in hand. Wonho goes stiff, but eventually loosens up.