Favors

Playlist:
1. Dope by BTS
2. Call me Baby by EXO
3. Ko ko bop by EXO
4. Airplain pt.2 by BTS
5. Really really by Winner
6. Teenager by GOT7
7. Anpanman by BTS
8. Gashina by Sunmi
9. Dramarama by Monsta X

Wonho's POV

"Are you sure you want to do this sir?" Yoongi asks through the phone as I finish writing down on a piece of paper

I let out a sigh then say, "Yes Mr. Min, get it done tomorrow. I'll have the check in your hands once the deed is done."

"I don't know if I can trust you Wonho," he growls into the phone, I roll my eyes at his stubbornness then say, "I'm writing the check out as we speak." 

"Alright then, the houses will be in flames." Yoongi says before hanging up and I place the phone down back onto my desk. 

"So he's going to do it?" Rowoon asks from the corner, Zuho was leaning against the door frame staring at me intensely. I ignore his question and shove the check into an envelope then quickly slop down Min Yoongi's address. "Make sure you give this to him," I say while handing Rowoon the piece of paper after I stood. "And Zuho, I texted you a list of things to fetch for me." I continued and scoffs.

"Im not a dog, i dont fetch." Is what he says to me and I just smirk at his cockiness, "im letting you slide just this once, but don't ever talk to me the way you just did now. Got It!" I yelled and straightens up as he bows towards me, "yes sir," he whispers and smile while patting his shoulder. 

"Good boy," I say before leaving to go find Hyungwon. 

"I don't think burning down their houses is going to do anything at all, sir. Plus Hyungwon may get mad once he finds out," Woon says as he followed me, I didn't answer him as I kept walking. Honestly, I dont care if he gets its for his own good. 

"It makes their situation look more mysterious," he continued and i stop walking to turn and look at him confused, "what do you mean?" I ask.

"His and Mina's disappearance, the whole thing was a huge discussion at the school he worked at," he tells me and I scrunch my eyebrows angrily. "And you wait till now to tell me that? Kai could have already went there a scoped out the place, talking to his co-workers!," I yell and flinches. 

"I'm sorry sir!" He whispers and I roll my eyes. 

"Go to the school and pay them to keep quiet, and if they spoke to Kai ask about everything they said to him. I cant risk anything they've told him. Aish! Our situation just got more complicated."

"Im sorry sir," he repeats and I smack his head. 

"Quit apologizing and go do your job, thats what I pay you for!"

"Alright, Wonho, I'll get to it!" He hollers at me before running away. I run a hand through my hair then pull out my phone. I quickly scroll through the contacts on my phone and when I find the name I was searching for I grinned. 

I press the call button and it rings for a few seconds before someone picks up. 

"Ugh, what do you want ?" He moans into the phone and I smirk while trying to imagine the situation he was in. 

"Hello Jung Hoseok."

"What the fuck do you, ugh, w-want Wonho. I-im busy." Jhope groans into the phone.

"I have a favor to ask that involves money, would you like to hear it?"

"Hang on, I'm almost done." He says and when he says done, he means close. I could tell he was about to cum. When i dont hear anything, i assume he has hung up on me, but I look at my phone and see that the call was still in line. He must have me muted, smart guy.