Epilogue

Didn't know if I should still have a chapter song lol since this is a Epilogue, but I put one anyways. So this chapter song is, "Bloom" by Troye Sivan. 

Hyungwon's pov 

It's been months since I lost Mina, months since my house burned to the ground, months since I said I love you to Wonho, months since I gave my virginity to Wonho and if knew signing up for the sex drive agency would make my life turn this way. I would have never signed that stupid piece of waver online and I'd still be living my boring ass life.

I would have never been intimate with Wonho, just his sister's teacher. I would have never lost Mina, we would still be sitting in my living room while she insulted my sex life and throwing popcorn all over my floor.

I didn't ask for this, no one asks for this type of pain and i've felt it all. They weren't wrong when they said love wasn't easy and if it was this hard, i would have never fallen in love with Lee Hoseok. Cause all that did was cause him to die, all that did was cause heartbreak and tears, all because of jealousy

"Hyungwon, are you ready?" Rowoon says knocking me out of my thoughts.

I was sitting on a couch outside in the waiting area in the court house, getting ready to justify against Minhyuk.

Suho and he guys were never caught, Zuho was never found which cops suspect that he is on the run, which makes it hard on us. Hard on Marie, because while I was fortunate to have Wonho's last moments, she never got to say good bye to her older brother. 

All of this was because of Minhyuk, he couldn't let go of his silly little crush over Wonho, which cause his jealousy to do horrible things. I wanted Minhyuk to rot in jail for what he did, and knowing that he killed Wonho should be eating him alive like it was to me right now.

"Yes I'm okay," I say standing up, wiping my sweaty hands onto my thighs then walking towards where Rowoon stood. Which was at the entrance of the hearing. 

You could say that I was nervous, scared, or even both because I would I have to justify against the man who killed Wonho. I was afraid that once I sat on the stand tears would immediately fall from my face and I didn't want to embarrass myself like that. "Everyone is going to be in there to support you," Woon said as he placed his hand on my shoulder, assuring me that everything was going to be fine. That I was going to be fine. 

What I assumed when Rowoon said that everyone was going to be there, I thought only Joon and Jin, and Yoongi, and Hoseok, but it was everyone. As in Namjoon who was sitting beside Jin, along with Yoongi and Hoseok, Eunwoo, Rocky, Changbin, Jackson, Jinjin, and Jaebum. Every single one of Wonho's employee's were here to support me. 

I smiled softly at them all as I walked towards the Judge. 

"Woon, where's Marie and Bambam?" I whispered. "Bambam took Marie out on a date, she doesn't know about what we're doing." He replied and I nodded. 

It's for the best. 

After sitting down at the table on my side of the room, the judge began to take roll call. 

"Chae Hyungwon?" She hollered and I quickly stood up. 

"Present," I said. 

"Lee Minhyuk?" She said next and I glanced towards my left to see Minhyuk dressed in a tan suit with cuffs around his ankles and hands. 

"Present," he mumbles tiredly. 

"Okay, sit down and let's get started," The judge said before opening our case file, which started the whole thing. After she opened the file I realized she will know every detail that Wonho and I did together leading up towards his death, and she will know every little thing that MInhyuk which cause it. Everyone who wasn't present during our situations will finally find out how bad of a guy they're fellow friend is. 

The hearing lasted about two hours, it would have been quicker but Minhyuk kept on having little outbursts which made him exit the room many times to be calmed down. 

But at the end, Justice came and Minhyuk was charged for Second degree murder, sentenced to fifteen years of imprisonment and three-hundred probation hours.  

I felt relieved after leaver the court house, justice was finally served but of course the nervous feeling didn't go away. Exo was still out there, watching me perhaps or even Bambam, and Marie. Which made me realized I had to stop relying on so many people and start taking care of my loved ones, because Marie and Bambam were my responsibility now and I had to take care of them. 

"Everyone is waiting for you at my house." Rowoon says walking beside me towards our car, I give him a questionable look waiting for him to continue. "To celebrate our victory," he finished and I grinned. 

Oh what a victory it was indeed

Thank you.. 

~Madi

~Madi♡