Happy Birthday Mina

Playlist:
1. Girls/girls/boys by Panic at the disco
2. Energetic by Wanna One
3. Horololo by EXO-CBX
4. Tomorrow, Today by JJProject
5. Maps by Maroon 5
6. Daddy issues by The Neighbourhood
7. FXXK IT by BIGBANG
8. Power by EXO
9. Gashina by SUNMI
10. DNA by BTS

Hyungwon's POV

"I dont fucking care if it was just a couple of them, what did i tell you when i hired you both? When i helped you escape from Taeyong's grasp!"

Wonho?

Is that you?

"We're sorry, sir." Rowoon ?

"Sorry isnt going to cut it. Just look at him!" It is Wonho.

My eyes were too heavy, i couldn't open them. My ears could hear my boyfriend and my voice wanted to call out to him, but I couldn't. I was too drained to move a muscle. Not even my pinky which was cramping. 

"I'm tired of you yelling at us, at the way you treated Minhyuk, especially for using Changbin and Rocky to gain young costumers." Zuho sounded sad.

"Id watch my mouth if I were you Zuho." And so did Wonho, but be was also sad.

"Or what? You'll beat me up, lower my pay, kick me out of the house? Go ahead I don't care because I'm done, i quit."

"Zuho babe, please don't go." Rowoon pleading voice burned my ears, he sounded sad and did he just call Zuho babe? Are they together? Have they been all along?

"W-w" I mumble, my throat was super dry and graspy, i needed water, i need Wonho. But most importantly, i needed to know if my friend is alright.

"Hyungwon!" I hear Wonho say as his presence neared me. He gabs my hand a brushes hair out of my face that was covering my eyes.

"Don't talk, not yet, you're exhausted baby... Rowoon go get the doctor." Wonho says and smile as I grip onto his warm hand. Not wanting to let go, because I was afraid that something bad may happen again.

"Are you hungry? Hold up one finger for yes, two for no." He whispers and i hold up one finger. "I have your favorite with me." Chicken casserole. "But i didn't make it, it's store bought." He finishes and this makes me smile.

I finally open my eyes, it was tough but I did it. My eyes were dry and probably crusty, i know I looked disgusting but the way Wonho was looking at me made me feel better.

"Hey beautiful," he whispers and i grin up at him and he stared into my eyes. "I want to kiss you but your breath stinks." This makes me chuckle.

"I'm only kidding," he says as he leans down to peck my lips. It was simple but yet cute and loving.

"Ah, Hyungwon. You're awake. I'm Dr. Jung and I'll be handling you from now on." A tall man with shoulder length hair says as he came into my room. His hair was dark brown and his posture was very feminine like, he was pretty. But Wonho doesn't know that. 

"I'll get straight to it. You have PTSD, Posttraumatic stress disorder. Which is a disorder that occurs in people after experiencing or witnessing a life-threatening event." Dr. Jung explains and i only nod, because I didn't care what the hell was wrong with me I just wanted to know if Mina was okay. 

"And Mina ?" I croak out and as soon as i speak, Wonho quickly grasp the water from Woons grasp and opens it for me while putting a straw in it for me to sip on. Zuho was standing behind Woon, leaning against the door frame looking at my sincerely. He had stick bandage across his eyebrow and his cheek borne was very bruised, as well as his bottom lip which was bigger than before.

"You're friend was badly injured, she needs rest, lots, no visitors either." He says without meeting my eyes, instead he was looking at Wonho. I look to Wonho who was staring back at him and I suddenly thought something.

They're not telling me the truth.

"Where's Mina?" I ask sternly in a demanding tone.

"She's in a different hospital babe," Wonho whispers to me and I jerk my hand away from him.

"Where's my friend !" I snap.

"Just tell him Wonho, he'll find out on his own anyways." Zuho says from the corner.

"Baby, please don't be mad at me." Wonho starts out and my eyes dart from Zuho to my boyfriend's. He was sad, i could tell by the way his mouth drooped.

"S-she didn't make it, Hyungwon." I didn't know how to react from those words, so i started to laugh. Not because it was funny but becasue thats what i always do in situations like this.

"No she didn't," i breathed out and Wonho lowers his eyes.

"She's on a ventilator, the doctors say she's brain dead, but we kept her going till you woke up." Rowoon says wiping a fallen tear from his face. 

"I want to see her."

"I dont think thats a good idea," Wonho tells me while reaching for my hand. I shake my head and jerk it away from me. Seconds later the tears finally fell.

"Let me see her !!!" I yell. Snot was coming out of my nose, my mouth was covered in saliva and my the tears didn't stop as they flowed out of my eyes. I began to choke on my own breath because my heart was breaking, i could feel it.

"I-its all m-my fault." I mumble out and Wonho shakes his head as he let a few tears fall down his face as well. "It is not your fault!" He tells me as he wraps his arms around me to bring me into a comforting hug, i couldn't help but hug back. I needed this, i need him to hold me. But most importantly I need this to all be a dream and that none this ever happened.

"Happy Birthday, Mina." I whispered with my eyes closed as i let Wonho hold me.

Yell at me, tell me you hate me for making you wait so long. But i kinda had a lot of things going on and with those things came with writers block. But im back now. Did you miss me?
~Madi:)

 Did you miss me? ~Madi:)