Exo

Playlist:
1. Believe by Staind
2. My House by Flo Rida
3. Tear in my Geart by TØP
4. Church Bells by Carrie Underwood
5. Nothing else matters by Metallica
6. Hometown by Kane Brown
7. Be by my side by Crush
8. Purpose by Justin Bieber
9. Emperors new clothes by Panic at the disco
10. Want you back by 5SOS

Hyungwon's POV

"Your heart is weak Hyungwon, you can't make yourself feel this way anymore." Mina tells me as we walked through haven.

"But its not my fault."

"You can do something about it though," she points out while taking my hand in hers. She does this when she is worried and I don't want her to.

"I'm perfectly fine."

Mina and I were destinined to be friends, we were meant to be together. I just had never imagined it would be a friendship. I love her, very much. I want to protect her, but it seems like she protects me. Always concerned about my well being.

"Your birthday is coming up isnt it?" I ask and she nods with a grin. "I want to to take you out," this makes her scoff before laughing.

"Where would we go? We're stuck in this shit hole." She points out and I think for a moment.

"I can try and persuade Wonho to let us out for a couple hours."

"You're the main reason why we are stuck here, he's not going to do such thing." She says and I just groan as we continued to walk towards the apartment, the one Wonho and I stay in.

"Go to your place and I'll come talk with you later." She just nods at me before walking away, she was sulking I know it. Who would want to spend their birthday feeling like a prisoner? No one, exactly my point.

I waited till Mina walked away to go inside the little house Wonho and I shared. I know what you must be thinking and it's a no, we don't sleep together. There's two bedrooms.

The house was small, it was green with a burgundy roof. If i had to admit it, this is what my dream home would've looked like. It was elegant. Beautiful sculptures and paintings were placed all throughout the house and it somewhat made me felt at ease. The story behind the pictures calmed me, just sitting there and looking at the colors soothed me.

As soon as I reached his bedroom, i open the door to see him laying on his bed texting into his phone. He looked frustrated.

"We need to talk."

"Do we?" Wonho asks as he sits up with a smirk on his face.

"Be serious."

"Okay sir." He says while clapping his hands together and setting them onto his knees. He was wearing a blue button up with dark jeans. He looked gorgeous, but when does Wonho not look gorgeous?

"As you know, Mina's birthday is coming up and i want to take her out. No-" He cuts me off.

"Not happening." He tells me before standing up to walk over to his mini fridge to grab a beer out of it. Is he serious? Drinking while I'm trying to talk to him.

"I didn't ask. I'm telling you." I say forcefully while crossing my arms across my chest, cocking my hip to the side looking sassy.

"And I'm telling you no." He replies. I glare at him as i walk over to him forcefully to sit him in his computer chair.