Hi, im Wonho

So, from now on im going to attach a song above for each chapter. Because if you're like me, you like to be introduced to new music.
So the song for this chapter is "Picture Perfect" by Bea Miller
Okay, im done. Continue reading.

_____________

Hyungwon's POV

Being a teacher is tiring, having to come to a place that i hated when i was a teen to teach immature kids. I suddenly feel sorry for the teachers i had.

As I were replying to emails my phone rings. Looking down at the screen was an unknown number.

Figure it must be Mina, she changes her number all the time.

Why?

I don't fucking know, she's psychotic

"Hello?"

"Is this Hyungwon?".

"Who is this?"

"Can't tell you"

"Then im not telling you who i am"

"Just meet me at the Agency"

"I don't understand"

"Im one of your partners, i want to have you"

"Sorry, i don't feel like being humiliated"

"Meet me there at 8 pm Saturday."

The caller hung up before i was even able to ask more questions. I roll my eyes and continue to reply to emails.

"Hyungwon?" A voice says appearing into my class room.

"Yes, Bambam?"

"We have a new transfer student,"

"It's after school hours," i say confused.

"Principal Choi wanted me to give her a quick tour," he says with a blush. This kid.

I stand up from my desk and move around the front to sit on it.

"Okay, bring her in."

Bambam moves to the side to reveal a young girl, with short brown hair and beautiful greenish yellow eyes.

She was wearing a Nirvana tee with black ripped jeans and red converses.

Nothing were in her hands as she looked around the room nervously, taking in her surroundings.

The two of them aproach me slowly and and I smile at the young girl.

"Hi, i'm Mr.Chae. Your English teacher"

"Hi Mr. Chae, i am Lee Marie. Your new student."

I chuckle at her silliness and bow my head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Marie."

"Marie was just telling me earlier that she would like to join your creative writing class," Bambam says and Marie turns her head to glare at the young boy.

I laugh and cross my arms.

"Of course, all you have to do is write me a short story. Has to be more than five hundred words and you're in," i tell her as i twist my body to search for a sticky note and pen.

"Really, that's all?" She asks surprised, i nod chuckling as i wrote a little note to remind myself about her.

"Thank you," she says as she bows at me. I bow back and watch her, and Bambam walk off.