Don't be scared

Chapter song: Chasing Fire by Lauv

3 Months Later

Hyungwon's POV 

Moments were so precious, I understand now why people fall in love so easily. Because they want to make memories with the people they care about the most, the people they love the most, and the people you can see yourself with for the rest of your life. And Wonho were that person, I can see myself being happily married to him, having kids and even animals running around our house. But oh I wish all of that were possible, knowing Wonho, its not. What's the use of being in love when you have to hide. 

"I want to go on a trip with you," I whisper to Wonho, who was half naked beside me, playing with my hair as I laid on his very hard chest. He was a bit sweaty from what we just done and it kind of made me want to have a round two, but I knew that while the thought was on my mind I would never ask him this again. "I don't like hiding, I want you to take me somewhere romantic. Like Paris." 

He only chuckled and this made me a little pissed. 

"I'm serious Wonho, I am not happy stay cooped up in this place. A lot has happened since I left my life. I understand that going out is dangerous, but when will this drama end. Huh? When will this fight with Kai and Minhyuk end? From what I know, both of you haven't taken action except for murdering my best friend." I paused to sit up to look at his face. 

" I finally have what I've been wanting all my life, but I can't even be happy with that thing from being sheltered. I love you so much, but our little happiness will only last a little while if we don't have so fun, experience life. You've always wanted to try french food and I've always wanted go to Paris. So please, take me there. Higher a bunch of guards if you have to I don't care. I just want to make memories with you."

"Is that what you really want?" He asks me while caressing my arms, I nod smiling down at him. "I can work something out with Rowoon and Zuho."

"Really?!" I beamed happily and he nods smiling up at me, seeing him lay there rubbing circles on my arm made me form butterflies in my stomach. So I kissed him and like I expected it, he kisses me back. 

When we pull apart he kisses my forehead then says, "well I'll go make some calls and have Marie bring you some food."

"Why Marie?" I ask confused while watching him stand up from the bed with his glory on for show. I had to practically strain my eyes away to stare at his. 

"She's been taking up cooking recently, Jin sent her many cook books and that is what she's been doing since her Bambam finally got together," he tells me and nod, hearing that his sister has taking up a hobby was very interesting to me. How could she stay some calm in this prison? 

While I was thinking, I didn't even notice when my boyfriend got dressed. 

"So, what would you like her to fix for you?" Wonho asks and I shrug, "just tell her to fix me her special dish, I bet anything she will make will be extremely delicious."

"Then I will let her know immediately," he says before pecking my lips. "Now get dressed, I don't want my sister to think I just deflowered you."

"Honey, you deflowered my months ago and why would you care? Your sister is our biggest fan," I say grinning while teasingly removing the covers from my body.  Exposing my buddy to the cool air, it couldn't help but twitch a bit. Seeing me like this made Wonho growl. 

"I'll go after taking care of you," he says gritting his teeth while quickly unbuttoning his pants, then pushes me down hard onto the bed, attacking my neck with his luscious lips. 

"Oof you're so evil," I moaned out as he played with me. 

"Well, boy meets evil," he says smirking down at me before pecking my lips. 

And well, you know what we did next. 

Later That Day In Paris 

"I can't believe were here right now," I say while gripping Wonho's hands as we walked down a street in Paris. Zuho and Rowoon were behind, and know that with them together they would like to do something romantic as well. But there they were being professional as ever. 

"I invited Namjoon and Jin to keep us company," Wonho says and I smile widely, "really? Where are they?" I ask. 

"They're waiting at the hotel," he replies. 

"Then what are we waiting for, lets go see them!" I say excitedly as I dragged him towards the direction of out vehicle. 

"Are you hungry ?" Wonho asks me as we walked to the car, I nod with a grin. "Good I asked Jin to cook us an amazing meal to eat tonight."

"I can't wait," I say excitedly as we separated so he could go over to the drivers side, and I to the passenger side. 

"Can we order ice cream too?" I ask my hand hovering over the handle, Wonho looks up from messing with his keys and as soon as his eyes met mine, well, they were looking passed my head. "Hyungwon, watch out!" he screams as he tries to rush over to me. I look at him confused, but the sight of him looking scared was the last thing I saw before darkness took over me. 

Once I got to my senses I realize I had a bag over my head and I was being dragged to who knows where. 

"Don't be scared!" I hear a angry voice say way behind me, I noticed from the voice that it was Wonho. "Don't be scared, Hyungwon. Everything will be okay!" he hollers, then I hear a grunt. 

Wonho was just punched, "Shut up!" an unknown voice yells. 

"You don't have to handle them so roughly," another voice speaks that i recognize, but i couldn't wrap my head around who it were. "You don't tell him how to handle them, you'll get paid as soon as we get to the base, so I suggest you stay quiet, Mr.Baek." The first voice replies. 

Mr. Baek? Who exactly is this person, I don't think I've ever met someone names Baek, but I promise you he sounded familiar. ( Can you guess who it is? 😉 )

I didn't have time to react to my current situation, but the only thing I could think of was that I am living a nightmare and pinching won't wake me up this time. 

I didn't want to end this book so soon so i've been avoiding on updating. I have 2 more chapters left. Because I love this book so much, I've been thinking about making a sequal but not for a while. But no worries, I have a new book up and running. A Jaehyun (NCT) book, one is about a blind girl who deals with an asshole. You'll have to go look at my page to see it, I promise you, you won't regret it. Wink !

~Madi:)