Go to work with your boyfriend day

Chapter song: Cold Hearted by Jack & Jack

Ps these songs done particularly match the chapter :)

Wonho's POV

"Would you like to go to work with me today?" I asked the man in front of me, who was currently folding his laundry. He pauses and looks up at me giving me a weird look, "you mean to one of your strip clubs?" I nod at his question.

"I don't know, I feel like I would be awkward," he points out as he started to put up his neatly folded cloths up.

"You'll be with me, so don't worry. And its all weekend, Im going out of town."

"Wae?"

"Because I have to make sure its under control and that people are doing their job," I tell him and he only nods. "So, will you come with me?"

"When are you leaving?" He asked walking towards me to sit beside me. "Tonight," I reply while staring at his beautiful face. "Okay, I will go with you," he tells me with a smile in his face. "Good, because i wasn't taking no for an answer."

"I'll be right back, I still have to pack." I tell him as I stand up from his comfy bed. He looks at me confused as to why I was leaving so early, because it is seven in the morning. But really I've been distancing myself from him the past couple of days, not because I don't like his presence, but because I want to take things slow between us. I really like him and I hope he realizes that this is more than just a fling. I actually want to become more mature with him.

Not like those silly hook up relationships I've had in the past.

"I have to call some people and go shop for the trip," I say to answer his thoughts.

"Have I done something wrong?" He asks as he followed me through his house, I stop at the exit and turn to look at him. "No Hyungwon, I just don't want to rush our relationship," i tell him as i took his hands in mine. he looked at them with so much love and i tried to not get sucked into his pretty brown eyes.

"I understand," he whispers. I hope you do.

"I'll be back at five-thirty, be ready," I tell him and he only nods. I kiss both of his cheeks then step out of the house.

Later that day

"Bringing him to work may cause conflict between you guys," namjoon says as I face-timed him out the door. I just shrugged as I loaded all my suitcases into the trunk of my car. "if he really is a virgin, he may feel pressured," he states again. 

"Why would he feel pressured?"

"Because Wonho, youre taking him to a place where you've seen many of your employee's and costomers naked. His mind is like a sixteen year old boy figuring out his hormones, he'll want to get in your pants soon as possible."

"He doesn't know that though, that ive seen my employees naked. So thats not going to be a problem." I say as i shut the trunk and move around the car to get in. 

"Good luck with, your favorite may run his mouth."

"Who's my favorite?" I asked before starting the car. 

"Minhyuk."

I start to laugh as i put my seat belt on. "I texted Changkyun earlier and asked for him to keep him occupied," I tell him while setting my phone into its holder, so i wouldn't risk myself in having an accident.