Come back to me - End -

Chapter song: Should I do by Jooheon

Hyungwon's POV  

I don't know if it was because of the situation I was in or what, but my body began to burn up, sweat was rolling down the side of my face and I'm pretty sure that the room had been blown up. The result in this was that the clean and not so fresh air, soon had been replaced with dirty and unbearable smoke, i could hardly breathe or see anything. 

"Hyungwon?!" I hear someone holler, but I could barely make out who's voice that belonged to, if I had to guess though  it would be Wonho. "I'm over here!" I replied to the voice, then out of the mist I could see a body crawling towards me from the side. My eyes immediately felt relived with the sight of Wonho's beautiful face, despite the bruises and blood covering his face, he still managed to stay handsome. 

As soon as we locked hands the fire sprinkler went off and water quickly started to fall onto us, drenching us completely. I was glad, everything started to clear up and i felt like i could take in a deep breath without coughing to death.

Footstep and mumbling voices quickly filled the room as EXO was scrambling to free themselves, I thought it was quite hilarious actually. The group who portrayed as the biggest and baddest were now in chaos. 

"Don't worry i'll get us out of this mess," Wonho whispers into my ear. I just nodded my head as he undone the ropes that were tightly tied to my hands and feet. Of course as he did so, I couldn't help but wince at the contact of the ropes rubbing against my skin more and more as he loosened them, I knew I would have rashes.

"Thank you," i say as i immediately hugged him when I was set free. "I'm sorry," he breathed onto my neck as he hugged me tightly afraid i was going to get taken away from him again. it saddened me really, it wasn't completely his fault.

"Its okay baby," I say with a smile on my face, before pecking his lips.

After a few seconds of taking in each others body, we let go of each other and quickly stand up. "What's going on?" I ask him, after Wonho scanned the room he looks back at me with a grin. "Yoongi and Hoseok came through." I raised an eyebrow in confusion, did he have a backup plan? 

What do Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok have to do with this ? 

"Now follow me," he tells me as we slowly make our way around the room, closer towards the entrance. Then out of nowhere bullets were flying from all directions, which scared me so bad I immediately flung to floor l covering my eyes before my drums busted.

"We have to move!" Wonho yells, trying to speak over the loud noises coming from the left side of the room.

I quickly shake my head no as the scared little boy inside me came out. I didn't want to expose my myself into the war that was going on close to me. "Hyungwon, we'll get killed if we stay here. We have to move!" I started to shake my head no repeatedly as I hugged my knees to my chest, "im scared," i mumble. 

After a while with Wonho looking down at me, he sighs while running a hand through his hair before bending down to match my height. I must like an absolute child now, but memories of my child hood when my dad would beat me was rushing back and I couldn't help be frightened by the commotion going on around me. 

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry," he whispers at he placed both of his hands to the side of my face. "We'll go when you're ready," he finished before kissing my forehead. 

After I calmed myself down, I gave Wonho a reassuring look signaling that we could continue moving forwards. While doing so I could make out a figure approaching us from the side, so I gave the person a quick glance while jerking Wonho's shirt, making him turn around.