Pink

Song for this chapter is "Jealousy" by Monsta X 😏❤

Hyungwon's POV

Wonho and I have been spending a lot of time together lately, I practically live with him now. I keep telling myself that all this will end soon because its basically a way for him to redeem himself. But i try not to think such thoughts.

Suddenly my phone rang and i picked it up to see who it was, its Wonho. He's out, at one of his clubs, settling some 'things' before i joined him next week.

( Wonho Hyungwon )

"Hey baby"

"Hey handsome, what are you doing?"

"Eating a grilled ham and cheese"

"Mm, sounds yum"

"I'll be home around six. Want me to bring home take out?"

"Sure. Whatever is fine with me."

"Okay good."

"How are you?"

"Honestly im tired and everyone here is giving me bullshit. Im tempted to let them all go"

"You wouldn't do that. You love them so much"

"True"

"Have you ate?"

"I ate some crackers on the way here"

"Wonho!"

"What?"

"I know there is a kitchen there, make you something"

"I'll have Jin make me some food"

"I still want to try is delicious Kimchi"

"Takes him a while to make it"

"I know, i would help if i could cook"

"And namjoon is destructive"

"Haha"

"But he tries"

"He and Jin are cute together"

"We are cuter though"

"In your eyes"

"It should be that way"

"Mina and I are taking Bambam, and Marie out today"

"Oh yeah, a date right?"

"Yes"

"Make sure he keeps his dick in his pants"

"He's not like that"

"He better not. Hey, i have to go. Call you later?"

"Of course"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Wonho's POV

"Was that Hyungwon?" Namjoon asks  from the chair across my desk, a grin plastered on his face. "Yeah," i sigh out.

"Whats with that?" He says and i raise an eyebrow at him confused. "What?" I question.

"That sigh." He replies and I rub my hand down my face before answering, "Im tired and Minhyuk is pissing me off." I tell him and he crosses his arms, which is a gesture he does when he wants to pay attention to the conversation. "What has Minhyuk done?"

"Hyungwon is worried that he hates him."

"Which he does," he points out and i glare at him. "Hey, don't look at me like that, its the truth."

"If he really is holding a grudge against me, because of something that happened years ago. Then i will fire him."

"You will do no such thing."

"And why not?" I ask.

"Because the reason you hired him in the first place was so that he could earn money to take care his sick grandmother."

I nod at his answer, because it was the truth.

"And frankly, i would hold a grudge against you myself if you treated me the way you treated him," Namjoon admits and i lower my head in guilt.

"I told him what the point of our relationship was. Nothing personal, just for my pleasure."

"Apparently, he took it personal." He says and I raise my head to chug the rest of my redbul. A drink that i never had liked. "Well, its his fault for thinking that way," i say afterwords.

"Its your fault too Wonho."

"Could you ask Jin to make me something?" I ask, trying to chane th subject and he nods standing up to head to the door. "And tell Rowoon to come here," i add and he nods before leaving. 

"You wanted me?" A voice says peeking their head inside my office. I look up and see Rowoon. "That was quick," i say and he chuckles while walking towards my desk.

"I was walking by when Joon stopped me," he says and i nod while searching for a sticky note.

"I want you to go out and buy a couple things for me." I tell him while writing down some items on the pink sticky note. "Take Zuho with you too, he's good at this kind of thing," i say before handing the guy standing in front of me the piece of paper.

He glances down at the paper and chuckles to himself. "Why, because he's also gay and knows what to get?" He points out and i nod, admitting it. "Well, okay. I'll get going then." He says turning around.

"Oh and Woon!" I holler, he stops to look back at me. "Buy two pairs of pink converses, size eight in women's." He nods at my request then leaves.

Im so sorry that these arent as long as you want them to be. But i still try to make them good ❤ Okay, thoughts on Monsta X comeback? I am wheezing 😍
~Madi:)

 But i still try to make them good ❤ Okay, thoughts on Monsta X comeback? I am wheezing 😍~Madi:)