3

*****

I walked into school on Monday feeling a little worn out. It had been four days since the forest incident, I had not seen Sean since that day at school when he almost broke my wrist. I had seen Cole though, my father wouldn't let him be alone fearing that he would hurt himself since Cole tried to have his heart ripped out by another pack member. I did not ever want a mate if losing them hurt that much.

I slowed down when I spotted Sean standing at his locker alone. He showed no emotion. His locker was a few feet from mine. I got my things from my locker before I turned to leave but I stopped. Just because he was not showing it did not mean he was not hurt. I turned back and walked over to him slowly.

"Uh... Sean?" I cleared my throat.

"What do you want?" He spat. I bit my lip as I began to play with my fingers nervously. Just by the way he had said that I was a thousand percent sure that if I said the wrong words he was going to kill me.

"I... I wanted to say sorry... About... About your mom..." I said slowly. I was shocked when he let out a dry chuckle.

"You're sorry?" He said lowly. I stepped back cautiously because of the tone in his voice. It had me thinking I should leave, but I didn't. I don't know why.

"I am..." I whispered.

"Well, Izabella," I cried out when he turned and in a split second my back smashed against the wall painfully hard, "You're not sorry. This is your fault. This is all your f*cking fault." He hissed gripping my shoulders painfully tight, his eyes blackening so that even the white was completely black. For once in my life, I was very scared. I had never seen a werewolf so angry their entire eyes turned black and not just the irises. I had never seen Sean this angry. I was terrified.

"I-I don't - I'm sor - W-what -?" I stuttered confused.

"This. Is. Your. Fault." He said through grit teeth, "And trust, you'll pay, Izabella. I will fucking make you pay, you Freak." He said, I felt blood begin to trickle down my skin as his fingers dug inside it.

"Y-you're hurting me. S-stop -" I stuttered.

"You'll pay. They should have never brought scum like you to our pack." He muttered letting me go. I fell onto my knees mostly because I wouldn't have been able to stand on my shaking legs. I had blood seeping through my white shirt.

"W-what?" I asked confused as I looked up at him. Shouldn't have brought me into the pack? He just smirked.

"Watch yourself." That was all he said before he left, his speed making him disappear within a split second.

I stood stunned as I stared at the place he had just stood. My fault? How? I had not done anything. I could not have done this.

"Uh... Izabella?" I looked to see a human boy, Maxwell.

"Uh, yeah. Hey." I said straightening up.

"I didn't see that, right? I mean, Sean didn't just shove you and then disappear, right? Or... That's impossible. He isn't supposed to be able to move that fast." I was stunned. Sean mustn't have noticed Maxwell in the hall, neither had I. We were screwed if I could not get him to shut up.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at him weirdly.

"Nah, don't play that on me. I know that I saw what I saw. What was that? His eyes -" he was saying.

"You saw nothing," I said looking directly into his eyes. I saw my eyes glow topaz in his and cursed looking away, "You saw nothing." I repeated shutting my eyes.

"What?" I looked at him. He looked confused.

"You... You said you... Wait, what did you see?" I asked slowly.