9

*****

"Are you serious?!" I glared at Kaden when he burst out laughing along with Tyler, Wayne and Joe. Why? My wolf refused to let us shift.

"She's angry," I muttered.

"Yeah, so is my wolf sometimes but we shift," Tyler said chuckling. I rolled my eyes taking a seat on the beige carpet that made up most of the lounge floor.

We were never going to get along. Why couldn't I have someone else's wolf?

"Guys, stop being mean to her," I smirked as Joe's laugh ceased when Gail frowned at the guys.

"But her wolf -" Kaden began laughing again, he was sitting across the carpet. I launched at him and punched him in his gut making him cough.

"Ouch," Tyler said looking at Kaden as I smirked while Kaden whined about how much it hurt.

"What the heck?! I -" Kaden was saying when the doorbell rang.

"Smells foreign..." Joe sniffed the air. I watched as he walked over to the door and flung it open and I gasped as the person's scent completely hit me before my eyes even fell on them. "Uh... You're... From..." Joe's eyes ran over him, "Ian's pack? Wait, you're Sean, right?" Joe turned to me.

Sean's eyes followed him to me. My wolf became restless instantly filling with excitement while I clenched my fist and stood up. What the hell was he doing here?!

"Izabella -" Sean began.

"Hold up. Why is there a Galaxy wolf on our doorstep?" Tyler cut him off.

"He's her mate." Joe snickered.

"Her mate? But he's not an Amarelo." Kaden said.

"He's not my mate." My wolf growled in disagreement but I ignored her and the confused expression on Sean's face.

"He's not?" Tyler asked. I nodded.

Joe rolled his eyes. "Saying someone isn't your mate isn't going to make the mate bond disappear, Izzy. And Kade, you know mating is random." He said.

"I can try, can't I?" I mumbled.

"Izabella -" Sean began.

"Why are you here?" I cut him off. I clenched my fist, not only because of him but because my wolf was trying to force me us shift. Now she knew what it felt like to be kept from shifting.

"Why am I here? You're my mate! You can't just go running from the pack. You can't just run away after seeing me -" he was saying coming towards me.

"Hey! Mate or not, you have no right to tell her what to do so I suggest you back up, a**hole." Tyler frowned from beside me.

"Yeah, she obviously doesn't like you or want to see you so go back where you came from before we make you," Kaden said.

"Woah, Alpha Jr. and Army Delta. Calm down, we don't need more blood around here." Wayne said.

"Izabella, can we speak alone?" Sean asked me.

"Why?" I said taking Tyler's arm since it was close to me. I felt like I needed to hold something before my wolf killed me. She was livid.

"'Why?' Izabella, you're my mate," Sean said.

"Why does that matter?" I mumbled, my wolf whimpered in my head. She was communicating a lot more lately.

'You hate me, remember? You wouldn't want the 'Freak' to be your mate, would you?' I linked Sean. I felt my wolf's sadness overwhelm me. Though she was happy we found our mate, I bet she hated that he had made fun of us for the past ten years of my life.