20

*****

*Sean*

"There you are," I looked up as my father entered my room.

"You were looking for me?" I asked sitting up on my bed, I was still in bed even though it was almost six at night. I got up this morning, went to school, came back and went right back to bed.

"Yes, and I'm not the only one. Why are the guys and Izabella worried about you?" He asked. By 'the guys' he meant Jason, Eric, Andrew and Matt. I hadn't seen any of them at school, probably because I spent the day in the gym throwing basketballs around.

I shrugged, "Got a headache at the cinema last night, I'm cool now though." I said.

"Are you sure? Because I feel like there is something that you aren't telling me, Sean." He said.

"Yes, Dad. I'm sure. I would tell you if it was important." I said. My wolf growled but I suppressed him. He didn't like that we were blacking out, he suspected that we were hurting people, I did too, he wanted to tell my father, but Dad had enough problems seeing as he wasn't over losing mom (at all) and so did Ian since he lost Hillary and the pack was attacked. I would tell them when I needed to.

"Sean, I know you're going to be Alpha one day so you want to be seen as invincible and I know I'm not your mother but if there is something wrong with you, I need to know," he said.

"I'm fine." I snapped at him before I bowed my head sighing. "Sorry, Beta," I mumbled.

"Sean, I know I've always taught you to be professional and respectful, but right now I am your father, tell me what's wrong." He said. I sighed giving up.

"When I went to the mall with -" I was saying.

"Sean!" I smiled instantly as Clara ran into my room, "Come on! Look what I caught! Come!" She grabbed my hand.

My father chuckled. "Talk later," he said.

I nodded and got up letting her pull me through the house. I laughed when we got outside and there was a grey rabbit in a cage.

"I caught him!" She smiled, "Jase says he's a boy." She added. I chuckled glancing over at Jason and the other guys who looked amused at her happiness of having caught the little creature.

"Are you going to keep him?" I asked kneeling in front of the cage beside Clara. She sat down next to me.

"Yeah, but don't tell daddy." She whispered. I laughed.

"I won't tell him," I said.

"Pinky swear?" She asked holding out her pinky. I chuckled.

"Yeah, I swear," I said linking my pinky with hers.

"His name's Bugs Bunny." She said smiling.

"That's an awesome name," I said chuckling.

"Yeah, but I don't know what to feed him. Do you know?" She asked opening the cage and pulling the rabbit out.

"Well, grass, I think. And vegetables." I said.

"Ew. Veggies." She scrunched her nose in disgust and I laughed. "Help me feed him?" She asked.

"Of cour -" I stopped when my eyes blurred. No again. Not now.

"Sean?" Clara spoke.

"Uhm. I-I have to go to the bathroom. I'll help you feed him later." I said.

"You're lying." I chuckled when she said that.

"Yeah? I just feel sick, I think I'll go sleep for a bit." I got up rubbing my eyes and trying to stop whatever blackout was about to happen.