11

*****

*Sean*

"He tried to kill her..." Joe said in realisation. "Carlos -" he began.

"Look for him, I got it," Carlos said.

"I'll come with. Come, Wayne. Sean, get her to bed and if she doesn't remember any of this when she wakes up, don't tell her about it." Joe said.

I looked at him about to ask why but they all vanished. I knelt back down at Izabella's side as Nathaniel threw the bullet into a container. He hadn't touched it. I watched the wound on her arm heal but there was still blood all over it.

"You should wipe that off before it gets dry, Doc," Kaden said looking at her blood.

I watched as Nathaniel ran his finger through the blood on her arm.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he lifted his finger to his mouth and licked her blood from it.

"You Galaxy wolves sense power on contact, right? Izabella's blood is very special." He said. My pack could do a lot of sorcery since our Luna was a witch. He placed his hand on my wrist and I furrowed my brows feeling his power lift. "Her blood," he said looking at her, "Somehow makes other wolves stronger. Massively stronger. You know why her birth parents were killed?" He said.

"You can't be serious," I muttered even though I had felt his strength increase in seconds.

"I am, Sean. It's the reason they killed her parents, to get to her. It's why Joe never told anyone that he found her, that she was alive." He wiping the rest of her blood away with a wipe.

"So... If anyone found out she was here..." Kaden drifted.

"We would be a huge target... Her blood doesn't work for her though." Nathaniel said.

"But they can't take her blood if she's not the same blood type," I said before cursing under my breath. She was an O.

"She's an O?" Nathaniel asked. I nodded.

"How do you know that?" Kaden asked.

"Long story but it ends with her in hospital because she was being f*ucking stupid and we needed to find her a blood donor," I said.

"And you were a match?" Kaden asked.

"No, my Dad was," I said.

"She does seem like the type to do stupid things..." Kaden mumbled. I chuckled sliding my arms in under Izabella and lifting her from the floor.

"Thank you, Nate. And before you eat someone's blood next time, know that it's creepy as sh*t." I said. Nathaniel and Kaden laughed.

"I'll remember that," Nathaniel replied as I left.

I carried her upstairs and looked at her room's door before smirking. She will probably kill me, but oh well. I chuckled.

*****

*Izabella*

I opened my eyes slowly, it was dark. I sucked in a breath slowly but froze when a scent that wasn't my own hit my nose. I tried to get up but something stopped me. I was tied down! Why was I tied down?! Why was there a rope around my waist?!

I reached down to try to push the rope off me but I screamed when my hand touched warm skin.

"Ah -?" The confused voice made anger-fueled adrenalin rush through me and I shoved their arm away before kicking him wherever my foot landed. I heard a thud, he cried out and cursed.

I jumped off the bed as the light flickered on. At the door was my Uncle looking like he was about to fight.

"What's going on? You alright, Iz?" He asked, worriedly.